Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
GOOD NEWS BEAUTY WEEKEND,BAD NEWS AY WILL BE IN HER ELEMENT,HOW RUDE CAN SHE BE THIS TIME,DID ANYONE SEE WHEN SHE TUGGED MALLYS HAIR AS IF IT WAS A HORSES TAIL,IT IS BEYOND ME HOW SHE GETS AWAY WITH IT.
ON ANOTHER NOTE I DO WISH ALI KEENAN THE BEST AND HOPE SHE CAN RETURN TO QVC SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST PRESENTER OF ANY RANGE.
LYNN.:hi:

She's on now!
I can hear her from the kitchen.
The sound of her voice is on par with a warning announcement -"Abandon ship" .... "Brace to crash land!"

GOOD NEWS BEAUTY WEEKEND,BAD NEWS AY WILL BE IN HER ELEMENT,HOW RUDE CAN SHE BE THIS TIME,DID ANYONE SEE WHEN SHE TUGGED MALLYS HAIR AS IF IT WAS A HORSES TAIL,IT IS BEYOND ME HOW SHE GETS AWAY WITH IT.
ON ANOTHER NOTE I DO WISH ALI KEENAN THE BEST AND HOPE SHE CAN RETURN TO QVC SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST PRESENTER OF ANY RANGE.
LYNN.:hi:

i saw her do that ages ago and announced it was hair extensions. mally looked a bit hurt and said quietly 'it's not' but gobby still insisted it was

She's on now!
I can hear her from the kitchen.
The sound of her voice is on par with a warning announcement -"Abandon ship" .... "Brace to crash land!"

that made me laugh, i have noticed that her voice carries to my kitchen too, she could curdle the milk!!

I was talking to one of her more well known guests recently and I asked her how she coped with AY. She laughed and said that another equally well known guest had given her hints. So it shows that the folk who go on her shows arewell aware how she is. Its definately not just us!!!

I was talking to one of her more well known guests recently and I asked her how she coped with AY. She laughed and said that another equally well known guest had given her hints. So it shows that the folk who go on her shows arewell aware how she is. Its definately not just us!!!

oooooooo........so now we have to guess who and who? lol

No one beats Eve Lom( I bow to this wonderful woman), for handling AY. She gave the death stare and grabbed back the muslin clothe and said,"If you let me finish." The nation as a whole stood and cheered.:clapping:

No one beats Eve Lom( I bow to this wonderful woman), for handling AY. She gave the death stare and grabbed back the muslin clothe and said,"If you let me finish." The nation as a whole stood and cheered.:clapping:

And was never to be seen on QVC again :bow:

Oh, I do wish I'd seen that.

Gobby blubbed after Eve, like all bullies she can't take it when someone stands up to her.

Latest posts

Back