Alison Young you are SO RUDE!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am not really concerned with what AY looks like,I am more concerned that she's not very good at what she does.

Although I agree with everything that has been said, and she should not be rude or belittle guests and should let them say their piece, I think one of the problems is that they are all programmed to spout the party line at 10 second intervals and get told off, or lose their bonuses, lol, if they do not spout Qtalk 99.5% of the time.

Although I agree with everything that has been said, and she should not be rude or belittle guests and should let them say their piece, I think one of the problems is that they are all programmed to spout the party line at 10 second intervals and get told off, or lose their bonuses, lol, if they do not spout Qtalk 99.5% of the time.

Yes thats true but you don't see the other presenters shrieking, interupting & talking at 100 miles an hour. I do wonder about her meds & if they need some jiggling. People with too much thyroxine running around them talk at manic speed, although the weight issue tends to contradict that.

Latest posts

Back