Alison Young you are SO RUDE!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I heard her say it and although she did blurt out the question she was saying what lovely teeth the guest had and how lovely and white they were.

She has put on weight since she got married but it could be down to many reasons, possibly the medication she is on.

Nice that you are saying her shoes are more suited to a prostitute.

I have not known a psychotic drug to cause ballooning :happy:

regarding her weight, much is made of the thyroid problem but she doesn't come across as being hypothyroid (which causes you to gain weight)- slow, sleepy etc. her slightly scary eyes and general hyperness would suggest hyperthyroid where you tend to lose weight. however, both are easily treatable so the thyroid shouldn't be an issue.

regarding her weight, much is made of the thyroid problem but she doesn't come across as being hypothyroid (which causes you to gain weight)- slow, sleepy etc. her slightly scary eyes and general hyperness would suggest hyperthyroid where you tend to lose weight. however, both are easily treatable so the thyroid shouldn't be an issue.

Yes I have an overactive thyroid and once was on a too high a dose of meds. I basically grounded to a stop and couldn't move, I just wanted to sleep 24/7. So when people go on about her thyroid I do think come you are making excuses for AY. She is always and I mean always going on about eating cake and sweets baking cakes and cupcakes etc.

I hadn't realised how good she looked in the old days. Seriously gorgeous. Though her skin is good, and she has pretty hands, her weight has spoiled her looks.

Maybe she should lay off the sweet things.

Yes I have an overactive thyroid and once was on a too high a dose of meds. I basically grounded to a stop and couldn't move, I just wanted to sleep 24/7. So when people go on about her thyroid I do think come you are making excuses for AY. She is always and I mean always going on about eating cake and sweets baking cakes and cupcakes etc.

There is no excuse for rudeness anyway & she does that far too much.

She is shouty and rude, and the defence of just joking or joshing with people she knows well simply does not wash. The woman is a guest in our homes but displays the attitude of "I am untouchable and can say what I like to people". It must be nice to feel so secure in ones job, there can't be many people who feel like that these days. Oh how I long for someone she is picking on to retaliate and tell her she looks a ****** mess.... Just as a joke of course.

I have not known a psychotic drug to cause ballooning :happy:

I presume you mean antipsychotic drugs since I don't imagine too many people are prescribed drugs to unbalance their mind? Well they are notorious for causing weight gain. If Alison or anyone else is taking meds for mental illness reasons that's her business and not a big deal. However I find the idea of using any illness and/or treatment of any type as a means to insult someone extremely offensive.

Well I'm on antipsychotic drugs and can vouch for their weight gaining properties...I've gone up from a size 6-8 to a 12-14 and feel like the side of a house. So they help the symptoms of psychosis but now I am depressed about my weight. Catch 22....

Last edited:
"have your teeth been whitened?" she never says that to anne dawson hehe

as for her rudeness i think it's maybe her humour she thinks she's being jokey she does take it TOO far sometimes though and i agree she has JR syndrome thinks she's invincible i too would love a guest to answer back ideal opportunity if you know your product is no longer going to be sold on qvc you're never gonna see her again say something haha

The only person in the history of QVC to stop AY in her tracks was Eve Lom. Now Eve never appeared on QVC again, I will say it was her choice not to work with AY ever again. Eve is a legend in facials etc know worldwide and trust me, AY would not have the clout to get her banned from QVC.

I believe that incident with Eve Lom reduced Gobby to tears. I don't have one ounce of sympathy with her over that & its a shame more of the guests don't fight back. I always feel that Alexis would be a prime contender to give AY a run for her money, but mind you I can't stand her either.:tongue:

I believe that incident with Eve Lom reduced Gobby to tears. I don't have one ounce of sympathy with her over that & its a shame more of the guests don't fight back. I always feel that Alexis would be a prime contender to give AY a run for her money, but mind you I can't stand her either.:tongue:

What! I missed that one.
Not that I'd want to see anyone reduced to tears, I just find that incredible. I thought Alison was bullet-proof.
How a earth did Eve do that?

Very little happened other than the fact the loud mouth bully went to bits when someone didn't give in. She took the product from EL and was babbling away and EL took it back and said very stridently "If you will let me finish" and the bully crumbled. No matter how much people say it's her sense of humour etc. I really don't like her manner at any time so I don't watch ergo don't buy.

Latest posts

Back