Alison Young At It Again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmm. At the risk of getting a botty kicking we seem to be going round in circles now, maybe a good time to close the thread before any other people's feelings get hurt? xxx

I'm too sexy for this thread

It just goes to show that we all interpret things differently my lovely. I haven't seen any posts responding to you that I would characterise as "rabid" or "abuse" at all. :sad: I think it's certainly possible that you're reading stuff into people's posts that just isn't there.

Love A'kin: I can't make up my mind whether you're serious, or whether you're having a whale of a time winding me up. "My lovely". :clapping:

But of course. I'M reading far too much into things - the fact that a moderator had to warn off someone for posting an insulting reply to one of my posts doesn't mean a thing, does it? YOU have made up your mind that the sky is green and grass is blue, and it doesn't matter what anyone else says to the contrary. Or you're going along with it to stir things up.

Either way, this was never my fight. I thought I made that clear in my earlier post, but since you replied I'm not sure.

Unless you really don't want me to leave, and you're too shy to say so, so you're leaving these flirty messages for me?

You don't have to be so obtuse: be honest with yourself and the forum. It'll make you feel better. :angel:

Thanks to amn, dippy one, cavegirl, iclaudipuss, bags, lilian, burlz, moynah, ms trouble, pinkpussycat, vampyre and ciociara - I appreciated the pms a LOT. I didn't realise people enjoyed my mad ramblings! And ta to Graham and Sazza - it's been a blast. I'd also like to thank my fourth year teacher Mr Parry for explaining the birds and the bees to me (though what that had to do with the maths lesson I was in still confuses me), and finally my parents, without whose drunken lust I wouldn't be here today.

I will be back, but not for a while. I have to be brave, and put Love A'kin's desire behind me: it'll be tough, but I'll survive.

Dammit! :tongue:

:wave:

Your posts make me chuckle. I always thought the forum was big enough for all sorts of views. That's what makes life interesting. I have noticed that some tend people respond in a way to get a negative reaction. Have to say when I sense that I then disengage. Well that's my strategy for what it's worth!

Too Sexy For This Thread

I'd say you probably are hon but don't stay away too long. Sx:mysmilie_857:

I have finally had a reply to the e-mail I sent QVC about the incident. Not quite sure why they reply saying sorry for the way it made me feel when I never told them it made me feel any which way, I just told them I thought it was unacceptable behaviour.

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am very sorry to hear how Alison Young behaviour towards the guest Lee has made you feel.

May I please assure you that your comments have been passed onto the relevant departments as feedback.

QVC presenters are professional and informative when presenting items for the viewing public and I sincerely hope that this recent encounter will not stop you tuning in the future.

I apologise once again for any disappointment caused and would just like to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your feelings.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Love A'kin: I can't make up my mind whether you're serious, or whether you're having a whale of a time winding me up. "My lovely". :clapping:

But of course. I'M reading far too much into things - the fact that a moderator had to warn off someone for posting an insulting reply to one of my posts doesn't mean a thing, does it? YOU have made up your mind that the sky is green and grass is blue, and it doesn't matter what anyone else says to the contrary. Or you're going along with it to stir things up.

Either way, this was never my fight. I thought I made that clear in my earlier post, but since you replied I'm not sure.

Unless you really don't want me to leave, and you're too shy to say so, so you're leaving these flirty messages for me?

:hi:You remember what I said about reading stuff into posts that perhaps isn't there....? :giggle::wink:

I still think you might be doing that. :wink:

If you really thought I had the hots for you cherub, these long drawn out goodbyes would be rather unkind to my delicate sensibilities wouldn't they? :grin:

Same time tomorrow then? :sun:

I have finally had a reply to the e-mail I sent QVC about the incident. Not quite sure why they reply saying sorry for the way it made me feel when I never told them it made me feel any which way, I just told them I thought it was unacceptable behaviour.

Thank you for contacting QVC.

I am very sorry to hear how Alison Young behaviour towards the guest Lee has made you feel.

May I please assure you that your comments have been passed onto the relevant departments as feedback.

QVC presenters are professional and informative when presenting items for the viewing public and I sincerely hope that this recent encounter will not stop you tuning in the future.

I apologise once again for any disappointment caused and would just like to let you know that we appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your feelings.

If we can help with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Blimey, I'm (almost) impressed. A. That they've actually replied, and B. That they've actually addressed the point to which you've complained about rather than to just send the "standard letter".

The one critiscism I have is that they should have written "QVC presenters are usually professional and informative".....but hey, it's better than nothing, now let's hope that the feedback actually does get fed back!

Boffy, if you wish to remain on ST then these jibes need to stop.

What about the other posters who are rude and get away with it on here?
It does seem to me that it's one rule for one....
Is calling another poster an idiot acceptable?
I am not a friend of Boffy either before anyone asks,just read the posts and wonder what is acceptable and what isn't thats all.

What about the other posters who are rude and get away with it on here?
It does seem to me that it's one rule for one....
Is calling another poster an idiot acceptable?
I am not a friend of Boffy either before anyone asks,just read the posts and wonder what is acceptable and what isn't thats all.

There is history that you are probably not aware of queenie.

Ok
I won't ask !

So I will (at the risk of having my post removed again): what "history" enables one particular poster to call another FM an "idiot" and a lot worse (on other threads), as well as numerous sarcastic unpleasant ripostes to others, and not be taken to task?

So I will (at the risk of having my post removed again): what "history" enables one particular poster to call another FM an "idiot" and a lot worse (on other threads), as well as numerous sarcastic unpleasant ripostes to others, and not be taken to task?

I wondered where that post had gone. I thought perhaps you had deleted it.:flower:

Forum members do not always know everything that has happened on the forum and what has gone on behind the scenes.

Graham and myself make decisions and even if people don't agree with the our decisions we ask that they respect them and if people want to ask genuine questions and not just stir up trouble then we are happy for people to contact us.

Last edited:
Forum members do not always know everything that has happened on the forum and what has gone on behind the scenes.

Graham and myself make decisions and even if people don't agree with the our decisions we ask that they respect them and if people want to ask genuine questions and not just stir up trouble then we are happy for people to contact us.

My question is, of course, genuine so I've pm'd you.

Latest posts

Back