Alison Anniversary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
I am sure the pressie giving is all for show for the cameras and not one iota genuine - but "if" it is Ali came over a tad rude just then snatching it from the BE lady. I would love a pressie like that ...

Watching the presentation of the Revitalash now ... what a pretty guest ... mega expensive product tho .. £67.50! I'd get a weeks shopping for that.

Loving seeing Will popping up today, love him!!

I don't find Will annoying but his hair always looks very off to me. is it a wig ?

I don't find Will annoying but his hair always looks very off to me. is it a wig ?

I love Will too !!! I think he's the best thing they've had on for ages, he should be a full time presenter I think. Evidently he is back on tonight at 8pm so I will be watching. But yep I agree he does have odd hair ;o)

There is a video online of Will Gowing and Craig Rowe discussing mens' grooming products. It is one of the funniest pieces of television I have ever seen. They are both like divas talking about their Liz Earle hot cloth cleansers and nail products! Hahahaha! I know presenters have to look after their appearances but that takes it a step too far! Still I suppose gay men tend to like to use more products (a bit of a generalisation I know but it's probably true).

I personally would love to give Alison Young some anti wrinkle cream from the Pound Shop, and Tova some "Charlie" or "Tweed" perfume!

I think Will is being eased in gently as a presenter,find myself looking at his strange hair when he is on TV.

SPOOKY, i totally agree with you. Wills hair, im sorry to say, looks like Lee, from the tech shows, or as hes known on
this forum as wiggy Lee :yawn:

Latest posts

Back