Ali Young Looks Amazing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
:clapping:Whatever it is she is doing or using I want some of it. I watched at 4pm & she looks fantastic. Lovely outfit as well. Lilac really suits her & her skin looks glowing. Hair looked nice. She looks more like the resident beauty expert now.:clapping:

very corporate looking, the specs, the formal jacket and trousers. bet she had a meeting with somebody important today and had to make an effort :clapping:

Lilac is so ageing! I thought she looked old and thrown together to be honest. I like her in her fitted dresses. But from the neck up she looked good :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

thank you Lilian for a positive thread, even a nice comment (I think!) from Burlz! Capi...I like lilac and thought it suited me, boo hoo!! I didn't see Ali myself so I shall take your word Lilian that she looked good! :clapping:

thank you Lilian for a positive thread, even a nice comment (I think!) from Burlz! Capi...I like lilac and thought it suited me, boo hoo!! I didn't see Ali myself so I shall take your word Lilian that she looked good! :clapping:

Aww BM. Sorry!! But I thought it looked really old for her. I bet you look gorgeous in it ;) lol It does nothing for me though.

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I am with Capirossi on this one. Caught a quick look when I came home and first thought,"That jacket style/shape is very old for her." Its a style look I see here anyway, of women in their 60s+!!!! Unfortunately, perhaps it was because the camera adds extra weight, she looked very bottom heavy. The jacket if a little longer would have covered this. I liked the colour and the glasses, hair looked styled and really good. Its is a hell of a lot better than the shrug thing with frills etc for sure. When AY wears the fitted dresses(not the floating jobs with leggings/jeans under them), she looks good nice hourglass like shape.

A little bug bear I have is AY's hair, its starting to get too long and heavy. So when not styled just right does nothing for her, in fact makes her look very jowly(sp).

I give her a C+, a little more tweaking and she will nail it.:clapping:

I missed the show but I've said it before Ali always looks much better with more simple classically styled clothing.

Latest posts

Back