Ali K's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually think her hair has been like this all along - ok she's had it coloured.....but I actually think she's still growing her hair out from being poorly -and we usually see her with her hair up (bit miss marple to me!!!) but I thinks been with the help of the ken pavers scrunchies etc.
I really like it - I think she looks younger and healthier.Her hair was really aging her before.

I'd been trying to think who AK reminded me of when she has her hair up with the wiggy bit in it. Lol

I quite like the new style.

I think Ali looks lovely with her new do. She looks so much younger and healthier IMO. It is much more up to date. Her previous 'Jilly Cooper' style was so middle age/middle class 1980's. When I saw her I thought married life must be really suiting her. Strange how our opinions are all so different.

There are always people ready to criticise.
I think Ali looks great, and that is a wonderful thing after all she has been through..

Oh well it's just me then!

Instead iof 80's she has moved into the '00'. Just another 15 years to go to bring up to date.

And please, I know she has been ill and I admire her fighting back, but my opinion of the style still stands without taking any if that away from her.

Oh well it's just me then!

Instead iof 80's she has moved into the '00'. Just another 15 years to go to bring up to date.

And please, I know she has been ill and I admire her fighting back, but my opinion of the style still stands without taking any if that away from her.

I agree with all you say! I thought exactly the same, it looks like a style Anthea Turner had in the 90,'s.

Yes, we're talking hairstyles here, not health issues. I imagine more than one of us on here have a medical problem of one type or another, but we do what we have to do - soldier on ! if anything, we're ALL heroes, we just don't get it publicised.

I think Ali looks great with the new hair do, much more natural looking and she seems to have toned down the perma tan.

Whilst the presenters ought to expect criticism of their appearance, by virtue of being on tv, I have no qualms about commenting on their presenting skills, not on something, which has absolutely no impact upon the way in which they do their job.

i think it really suits her and she looks the best she has in ages, I think she's looking really healthy and good! :)

I think the new do suits her, but I also thought her hair looked nice before she decided to have it cut. Perhaps it took too much effort to style it when longer.

I think that like a lot of women in the lead up to her wedding, she let her hair grow, so she could put it up. I always thought it was a shame she let it grow, as once she was able to bring her new hair out from under the hair pieces, it looked lovely and modern in the short cut she had.

But honestly, as long as she is happy with it, and it boosts her confidence, then however she decides to have it is really up to her.

Latest posts

Back