Alexis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Didn't she just pop one out - she's probably still carrying the weight from that.

Does Alexis have a pierced tongue or is it a genuine speech impediment?

I don't know about being pregnant again but I wouldn't think she is, so soon, but one thing I can say is that her memory definitely seems to be going! She said on air this afternoon that when all her babies were small enough to bath in the baby bath/kitchen sink she ALWAYS used L'Occitane liquid soap on them, which coincidentally she was selling at that moment in a duo pack!!!. However, when they were all little she ALWAYS said that she only ever bathed them in the Milk range (which L'Occitane discontinued a while ago). Hmmmn!!!

Didn't she just pop one out - she's probably still carrying the weight from that.

Does Alexis have a pierced tongue or is it a genuine speech impediment?

impediment? do you think her speech is impeded? she seems to be doing fine to me...

She reckons she still carrying fluid from previous baby. Isn't that baby about 4-6 months old now ? I've heard some excuses for weight gain but thats pathetic.

Well I was amazed to hear her say that the scented sheabutters in the crescent shaped tins does not smell flowery but fruity so it is suitable for men/women/children to use as the last time she was flogging it she said the opposite. She was at great pains to tell us then that you wouldn't smell like an apricot but like the apricot flower etc. I have the vineyard rose, no smell of rose just shea butter , and the apricot flower which is a lovely fruity floralish scent. I have to add bought from a shop on the well known auction site cheaper and P&P free.

I think Alexis looked lovely. I didn't think she was carrying any baby weight. She always looks well groomed. If she said she was carrying baby fluid then perhaps she is a bit uncomfortable with her weight but I don't think that is a pathetic excuse.

No wonder women get hang ups about their weight! I thought she looked fine, very well considering she had a baby recently.
She is very 'nasally' sounding though I don't think it is an impediment.

I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring but maybe she is still too puffy after having the baby.

She said yesterday that she'd tried putting her rings back on too soon after pregnancy and they'd rubbed her fingers raw because they were still too swollen, so she had to take them back off again.

I am not a huge Loccitane fan I do like their hand cream and Shea butter body lotion but I have to say Alexis always looks good to me considering she has very small children. I thought she looked fine last night.
As for all the changing stories she is a sales woman and a very god one at that:giggle:

Latest posts

Back