Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've now been back to all the Aldi's in my area. I did buy another pack of the reading glasses which are fabulous vfm. Could not get hold of any more leave in conditioner. Also managed to get the conditioner to go with the shampoo. Oh and the Aldi hand wash. Got two. Decanted one into a locci container. I'll feed back. Super thanks for the heads up. My observation lots of the lip kits were still in all the Aldi stores I checked in.
Those are my favourite hand washes.

I've now been back to all the Aldi's in my area. I did buy another pack of the reading glasses which are fabulous vfm. Could not get hold of any more leave in conditioner. Also managed to get the conditioner to go with the shampoo. Oh and the Aldi hand wash. Got two. Decanted one into a locci container. I'll feed back. Super thanks for the heads up. My observation lots of the lip kits were still in all the Aldi stores I checked in.
The Lip kit was the one thing I’m disappointed with it’s my own fault because I didn’t realise it was Matt and I just can’t stand that texture on my lips 😯

The Lip kit was the one thing I’m disappointed with it’s my own fault because I didn’t realise it was Matt and I just can’t stand that texture on my lips 😯
I really didn't like them at all when I purchased first time round. They were so drying on my lips and the colours I didn't find flattering on me. I imagine as lots of those were still available and practically everything else has been a sell out may indicate others didn't get on with them either.

I really didn't like them at all when I purchased first time round. They were so drying on my lips and the colours I didn't find flattering on me. I imagine as lots of those were still available and practically everything else has been a sell out may indicate others didn't get on with them either.
This review of Aldi products came up and they seem to like the lip products to a certain extent. I might give them a try because no lipsticks seem to last on me.

This review of Aldi products came up and they seem to like the lip products to a certain extent. I might give them a try because no lipsticks seem to last on me.

Just read the article. The price is excellent. Worth a try if you like a matt finish. They really dried my lips out and felt uncomfortable to wear. Interested to see how you get on.

Thanks for sharing.

Good to see and a thorough review.

I have a tube of the green Weleda skin food copy and really like it.
It’s nothing fancy but it’s nice on my (sensitive and fairly dry facial skin) and leaves no sheen, in fact it sinks in well..

One thing I wanted to ask is how did you find the article?
It’s from the Independent but link is an MSN one?
How does that work?
Did you search MSN? Just curious sorry!

Thanks for sharing.

It’s nothing fancy but it’s nice on my (sensitive and fairly dry facial skin) and leaves no sheen, in fact it sinks in well..

How does that work?
I have been using the original product but saw Aldi's dupe and bought it. This cream has really helped my dry skin.

Thanks for sharing.

How does that work?
Hi Lou.
I'm not sure what I was searching for or if I even searched for it at all. I think it may have come up in the headlines on the computer. When I go into Edge on my computer at work the home page is all sorts of articles and I think it may have been on that. I often find interesting things. Unfortunately I don't know how to do that on my phone so I only get to read these things at work when not busy.

IMG_4323.jpeg

That sounds like the lip product I had many years ago from Max Factor, I think (Lipfinity?). It was a tube with colour one end and a clear gel to top it off on the other end. The colour dried matte and the clear stuff glossed it up a bit. The trouble was, the colour sort of set stiff and dry underneath so it felt like having flour or something on your mouth. The “gloss” made it look shinier but didn’t alter how it felt.

That sounds like the lip product I had many years ago from Max Factor, I think (Lipfinity?). It was a tube with colour one end and a clear gel to top it off on the other end. The colour dried matte and the clear stuff glossed it up a bit. The trouble was, the colour sort of set stiff and dry underneath so it felt like having flour or something on your mouth. The “gloss” made it look shinier but didn’t alter how it felt.
I bought the Max Factor one also and ended up throwing it away🙂 the Lancôme lip Butterglow is lovely but obviously a different price point.

Does this suggest there will be a health and beauty theme - ie a little selection of skincare, etc - on 15th Sept, Claire? Or do they sometimes do this when just one (popular) product will be available? (I don’t know if this is popular, is it? I haven’t seen it before.)
Yes, a health and beauty special. I’ve seen a couple of other items but couldn’t make them out….
This picture was pinched from their website…

Latest posts

Back