Aldi Health & Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well I’m back from Aldi and yes they had everything in stock, bought nearly everything except any hair care products, really impressed so far with the Luminous foundation and brushes also the blusher in Pink Lacee, an added bonus was my Sauvignon Blanc was wine of the week🙂🙂
And the question is, which aisle did you visit first? ;)

I got the Luminous foundation but haven’t tried it yet. I’m excited for that now, thanks. I wish I had got a brush now but I think I have enough. Is it the paintbrush style or the type with a flat or domed end like Doll 10, Tarte and It tend to do (or used to when I bought)?

And the question is, which aisle did you visit first? ;)

I got the Luminous foundation but haven’t tried it yet. I’m excited for that now, thanks. I wish I had got a brush now but I think I have enough. Is it the paintbrush style or the type with a flat or domed end like Doll 10, Tarte and It tend to do (or used to when I bought)?
😂😂I have drawers full of makeup brushes too. I’ve told Hubby we need to go back tomorrow for more wine but really I’m looking for the set of tinted lip oils that I somehow missed.

Attachments

• IMG_7257.jpeg
    IMG_7257.jpeg
    814.6 KB · Views: 0
😂😂I have drawers full of makeup brushes too. I’ve told Hubby we need to go back tomorrow for more wine but really I’m looking for the set of tinted lip oils that I somehow missed.
There were quite a few brushes here. I might even go back myself but I can’t today. How much were the brushes, please?

There were quite a few brushes here. I might even go back myself but I can’t today. How much were the brushes, please?
I think they were 2.50 each. Luminous foundation? I must've missed that as well. I saw the skin tint though.
I bought the hair serum conditioner and I like it, because it can be used as a leave in conditioner as well.

I think they were 2.50 each. Luminous foundation? I must've missed that as well. I saw the skin tint though.
I bought the hair serum conditioner and I like it, because it can be used as a leave in conditioner as well.
It was one of the ones that reappeared, having been a Specialbuy the time before last: Cashmere Glow Luminous Foundation. I can’t remember if anyone else saw or bought it then. They had it here in July and it’s the one I picked up but failed to put in my basket so it got left behind. I’m glad it reappeared so I can try it. Dupe of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk @ £46 (sorry if I already said that - I’ve got Aldibrain or Lacurabrain and I can’t shut up about it - I also couldn’t stop taking photos!).

IMG_7267.jpeg

Thanks re brush price. That’s ridiculously cheap - I need some!

It was one of the ones that reappeared, having been a Specialbuy the time before last: Cashmere Glow Luminous Foundation. I can’t remember if anyone else saw or bought it then. They had it here in July and it’s the one I picked up but failed to put in my basket so it got left behind. I’m glad it reappeared so I can try it. Dupe of Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk @ £46 (sorry if I already said that - I’ve got Aldibrain or Lacurabrain and I can’t shut up about it - I also couldn’t stop taking photos!).

View attachment 29755

Thanks re brush price. That’s ridiculously cheap - I need some!
I bought the shade 4 and it’s perfect for me as I can’t stand Matte foundation 😊

I bought the shade 4 and it’s perfect for me as I can’t stand Matte foundation 😊
I hate matte as well. I bought the Skin Tint also as I only really need more coverage on the cheeks and side of my face so have been using sheerer products around my mouth and lower face, especially as it doesn’t sit in the lines as much. Unfortunately, I now see the Skin Tint has a matte finish so I don’t think I’m going to be keen on that, unless I can mix it with a brightener or put something “dewy” over the top?

Looks like everyone has done well. Thank you for the updates on the pictures for the make up brushes and correcting cream. I took pictures then live took over! The new lip tints and other lip treatment have been delayed. At work tomorrow so will try the correcting cream, skin tint with the brush, already use the blush as I bought it last time. Oh and I'll test the mascara.

I hate matte as well. I bought the Skin Tint also as I only really need more coverage on the cheeks and side of my face so have been using sheerer products around my mouth and lower face, especially as it doesn’t sit in the lines as much. Unfortunately, I now see the Skin Tint has a matte finish so I don’t think I’m going to be keen on that, unless I can mix it with a brightener or put something “dewy” over the top?
I normally like a skin tint, but not this matte one, and mix it with other foundations

On our way back from the GP's after having the RSV jab hubby took us to an Aldi that has reopened . I got the Lip Oil and the Intensive Eye Cream. They didn't have as much as was on the list but got what I wanted to try.
I saw the brushes but got a set from Amazon a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks for the heads up .

Latest posts

Back