Aiptek camera TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gave my neice hers today, and she is thrilled to bits with it!!!

Mines arrived today - quality is really good when played back on TV (just using the yellow, red and white leads). There's another set (blue, green and something else) but I don't know what they're for and can't be bothered to read manual. In fact, not sure there is a manual?? Easy to start recording- accessing recorded footage is a bit fiddly but not difficult and probably just a matter of getting used to pressing the buttons in the right order (like all things in life really). Pretty pleased with it.

Yeah I am pleased with mine, have not read the manual yet but it was in the bottom of the box. Perfect camera for what I wanted....glad I went for it now.

DD took her's to see Mc Fly last night in Plymouth, sound quality a bit iffy but good picture quality, not had time to replay on T.V yet, she just replayed it ALL the way home !!
She was VERY happy with it so it may be a "keeper"

I got one for my son for christmas. It only arrived monday and today when I've taken it out to have a look, was quite surprised how flimsy it seems.

I've been looking for reviews to make my mind up on keeping it. Just looked on the QVC ones and several people aren't too happy, seems you need to put the sd card into your computer to delete anything.

So I have decided to send it back.

I had an email to say it had been dispatched tuesday last week took practically a week to arrive after that.

and I've just noticed £5.45 p&p.

Will be interesting to see how much it costs to return 2nd class!

I got one for my son for christmas. It only arrived monday and today when I've taken it out to have a look, was quite surprised how flimsy it seems.

I've been looking for reviews to make my mind up on keeping it. Just looked on the QVC ones and several people aren't too happy, seems you need to put the sd card into your computer to delete anything.

So I have decided to send it back.

I have deleted pictures on my apitek tsv....I am sure I also deleted video on it too. Would not swear on the video bit but will have a look later.

I love mine...you get what you pay for so of course it would not be as heavy or sturdy as one costing £500 but for what it is it is a great gadget.

I've been umming and ahhing over mine but the bottom line is it's a cheap camera so you don't get all the thrills of an expensive one. You CAN delete all files its just not in the instructions (they are appalling, 3 sides worth and no details) so you have to fiddle to find it. We did some test filming outside yesterday and the quality on colours was amazing on comp playback. The reviews are 50/50 on QVC for the better quality one but this one was alot less money and you def get what you pay for. Still might send it back tho, giving it a bit more time.

Last edited:
I missed this in the end so I plumped for a JVC camcorder I saw briefly last night. I hope it's worth it as I didn't get to see much of the demo :52: My Sanyo that died is more than a year old so I can't do anything about that now either.

Latest posts

Back