Advanced orders from the "get-go"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes it amazes me that I know nothing about QVC mail deliveries, but other places I get texts and emails from RM telling me the delivery window! I know that must be because they are picking the cheapest option (no surprise) but most companies used Tracked48 or whatever.
From the get-go. Sorry, couldn’t resist 😂😂😂. I don’t mind it as a phrase though, and have been known to use it.
I have noticed the Hermes deliveries from QVC don't track the same as other retailers either.
I ordered from Neal's Yard last week I was ordering 2 items that were on offer that I use but not needing now! I have had 3 emails apologizing that my order has been delayed, then follow up with has now been dispatched. I am impressed.

I’ve always found the Hermes tracking to be “spot on.” On the only occasion that it got delayed, I got sent a new “window” which was still on the same day. When it was delivered, my courier said that he’d adjusted the timing because he was inundated with deliveries.

It really depends I think on who your Hermes driver is, some are brilliant like the ones I have had.

Yodel was a nightmare for me, for some unknown reason he kept leaving my parcels in next door's recycling bin. They go used to me coming into their front garden and rummaging in their bin.

In defence of all the couriers...

What we get in way of service eh tracking, from any courier is dependent upon the contract Q has with that courier. Q is their customer not us. So why should Q pay for tracking when they don't care when a parcel arrives with us. If they can shave off a few pennies here, a 10p there with every parcel delivered more money to them.

I will just leave this soap box as the P&P thing and all its components does not make one iota of sense to me overall. Some people think it's fair and reasonable and that is fine. I just approach it from a logical and mathematical way.

Latest posts

Back