Acer A210 10.1" Android 4.0 Tablet with 64GB SSD Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Strato has given them all this publicity, we're all sitting watching this presentation cause of Strato.

So not a shambles in this case LOL

Ill revert back to what i orginally said superbargain price my foot this can be found cheaper on many other websites.

No, and I would get it elsewhere cheaper. No HDMI, and only one camera, but it does have USB and memory expansion, so 2 out of 4.

Noticed that the sold-out white was back in stock.

It is shown as direct delivery, 10 to 14 days, but Charlie said - - - QUOTE "Delivered to you in a matter of days".

No, and I would get it elsewhere cheaper. No HDMI, and only one camera, but it does have USB and memory expansion, so 2 out of 4.

Noticed that the sold-out white was back in stock.

It is shown as direct delivery, 10 to 14 days, but Charlie said - - - QUOTE "Delivered to you in a matter of days".

Have you forgotten your quote, or do you now realise you stole it from janie, so you're not saying
it any more :angel:

Where do the names "ice cream sandwich" and "jelly bean" come from? What are they on when they think them up? I'm quite a literal thinking person, so I want to know the reasons for everything. The origination of the name has little relevance to the product - just me being me!

Where do the names "ice cream sandwich" and "jelly bean" come from? What are they on when they think them up? I'm quite a literal thinking person, so I want to know the reasons for everything. The origination of the name has little relevance to the product - just me being me!

Google decided to name each version of the Android operating system after a dessert. It's standard practice to do this in alphabetical order, hence Jelly Bean follows Ice Cream Sandwich. Other operating systems are named in similar ways, for example Ubuntu, which uses animal names.

So, it seems you can't even watch YouTube on the latest ipad.

Does it do anything worthwhile?

Strato, you are a fine example of someone who wants something so bad, is reluctant to buy it, so looks for justification as to why they don't.

The 30 day mbg was made for you and your obsession with Apple iPad. Next time it's on please get one, try it for the 30 days then decide, and put us all out of our misery.

Strato This Friday 23rd Nov Apple has its one day shopping event. I think it's the only time you can buy Apple products a bit cheaper. Well worth a look. Also items are free to return, you have until 7th January to return if you don't like it. Check their website out.

Go on Strato treat yourself. You know you want to!

http://store.apple.com/uk

If I buy one, would probably want at least 32 "geebees" which QVC don't sell.

My 2005 Archos tablet is 160 GB.

I think is the same model I bought from the Q and have had nothing but trouble with it. I could have got my money back but, due to moving house, etc., and other things going on, I forgot about it. The battery went kaput but I had the spare one, which has since gone the same way of the first. I certainly wouldn't buy this brand again; I am extremely au fait with technology and didn't find this straightforward to use at all. How has your's been?

Did the acer tablet sell out last night? It is on the Q website as 'no longer available' - either out of stock, or they are having a problem with the item. At 64gb I thought it was well priced; at 16gb, I would have to think several times before buying, and that's only because I do like acer products. Both my laptops - windows 7 + 8 - are acer.

Latest posts

Back