Acer A210 10.1" Android 4.0 Tablet with 64GB SSD Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, it is back on my PC now, but still no video.

Seems expensive for just a 16GB, cheaper elsewhere, but when it was 64GB it was a good price, even if part of that memory was an external card, given as added value by QVC.

The only thing stopping me buying an ipad is its lack of connectivity and having to to do everything via itunes and the applestore.

Also, I can't understand how 16GB can possibly be sufficient to do much, even my humble ipod has 10 times more than this and only plays MP3's and is almost full!

Last edited:
I think its a mistake, i watched last night and Lee definately said it was 64. And if you look at Autumn's comment it verifies it,
she's (he's) knows more about these things than me

A question for ipad users - - - - >

I know they won't play flash videos. But all the videos on YouTube are flash videos.

Does this mean you can't watch YouTube videos on the ipad, or is there some sort of app that converts them?

There are now questions and answers on QVC about whether it is 64GB or 16GB.

QVC do not bother to answer themselves (of course) so there are 3 different answers, take your pick.

What a shambles.

I think its a mistake, i watched last night and Lee definately said it was 64. And if you look at Autumn's comment it verifies it,
she's (he's) knows more about these things than me

She ;) lol Yea they said it was 64gb internal memory and and expandable memory up to 32gb, Lee was the guest and tbh pretty useless didnt much info on it
.. The said its on the 5pm show today so if theres stock check it out then

You also get a 3 year warranty included which is worth £70 and it's on 3 easypays.

just be careful with Acers warrantys. my laptop came with the 3 year warranty. It stopped working after a year and a half,so they agreed to collect it, a week later i got a letter from them saying the damage was coverd so i could pay £150 to get it fixed or pay £80 for them to return it unfixed. I was not happy at all and of course paid the £150 but i would never buy a product from them again

A question for ipad users - - - - >

I know they won't play flash videos. But all the videos on YouTube are flash videos.

Does this mean you can't watch YouTube videos on the ipad, or is there some sort of app that converts them?

The iPad did have an official YouTube client application that allowed you to watch videos. However, the application was removed from iOS6, though there may be some third-party alternatives.

Disclaimer: I don't own an iPad.

Charlie has just annouced they made a mistake its 16gb not 64gb wot a con!!! Just shows the guest Lee doesnt have a clue wot hes talking about

Charlie Brooks has just apologised about it mistakenly being described as 64GB, and all customers who ordered it will be contacted to see if they want to cancel their order.

It is 16GB, expandable, but no expansion card provided with it.

Charlie Brooks has just apologised about it mistakenly being described as 64GB, and all customers who ordered it will be contacted to see if they want to cancel their order.

It is 16GB, expandable, but no expansion card provided with it./B]

I did not watch it before, but to my knowledge there is only 16 and 32 GB, unless you top it up.........excuse me if I am wrong.

Yes you can watch YouTube on an iPhone and iPad and Mac.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Lee is useless, hes whole sales pitch along with DF was about it being 64gb and how ipads only have 16gb and 32gb and how wonderful it was this was a 64gb, now of course hes saying 16gb is plenty. He needs sacking

Lee is useless, hes whole sales pitch along with DF was about it being 64gb and how ipads only have 16gb and 32gb and how wonderful it was this was a 64gb, now of course hes saying 16gb is plenty. He needs sacking
You're so right Autumn. You could do a better job.

What a shambles.

Originally said by janie, but stolen by strato

i think he was very lucky charlie said 'there was a mistake on the graphic'. so what? if lee was the expert they claim, he would have noticed the mistake immediately rather than banging on and on about how wonderful it was. do these people do any research??

Latest posts

Back