Acer A210 10.1" Android 4.0 Tablet with 64GB SSD Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, it seems you can't even watch YouTube on the latest ipad.

Does it do anything worthwhile?

You can watch 90% if not more videos with the web browser that comes with it, Safari as most videos are also HTML 5 which can play on it. There is a free stand alone You Tube app released for iPhone which they made as a result of the stock app not available and they have officially announced they are working on a native iPad app but no date yet.

Hope this helps.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

If it did sell out id imagine it will be back in stock very shortly from cancel orders and returns as i would think many people ordered it mainly do to the 64GB memory and once they find out that its only 16GB i cant see many keeping it , so the poor people who order it in the next few weeks are more than likely gonna receive returns. Also cant for the life of me understand why they waited till the 5pm show to correct there error, surely they knew before that, they should have made announcements in every hr even if they were not Hi tech shows

If it did sell out id imagine it will be back in stock very shortly from cancel orders and returns as i would think many people ordered it mainly do to the 64GB memory and once they find out that its only 16GB i cant see many keeping it , so the poor people who order it in the next few weeks are more than likely gonna receive returns. Also cant for the life of me understand why they waited till the 5pm show to correct there error, surely they knew before that, they should have made announcements in every hr even if they were not Hi tech shows

Wonder if Lee would get in trouble for spouting all that rubbish. And i think they rang the people who had bought it earlier, to see if they still wanted it. Total mess up. Unbelievable

I think is the same model I bought from the Q and have had nothing but trouble with it. I could have got my money back but, due to moving house, etc., and other things going on, I forgot about it. The battery went kaput but I had the spare one, which has since gone the same way of the first. I certainly wouldn't buy this brand again; I am extremely au fait with technology and didn't find this straightforward to use at all. How has your's been?

It was regularly crashing, but was OK when it worked. It could do so many things, including record from my TV.

My battery went kaput too, and I've been looking online for a new one, they are still available but expensive.

Funnily enough, I went to Tesco today to look at tablets, and they had an Archos "carbon" (Android).

Tesco was useless. They had 2 ipads next to each other, one black, one white, with a display board saying 4th generation. I EVENTUALLY found an assistant as neither of the ipads were working. It turned out one was an ipad 2, the other an ipad 3, there were no ipad 4's on display.

He managed to get one working, but that didn't have internet on it. He said the other one did, but that didn't work at all.

They had Samsung, Archos and a couple of other makes, but virtually NO INFO ABOUT ANY OF THEM. Only a couple had internet on them.

They didn't have an ipad mini, which I really wanted to see, but from the other 7inch screen tablets, I think I will have to stick with a 10 inch, or go to Specsavers yet again.

It was regularly crashing, but was OK when it worked. It could do so many things, including record from my TV.

My battery went kaput too, and I've been looking online for a new one, they are still available but expensive.

Funnily enough, I went to Tesco today to look at tablets, and they had an Archos "carbon" (Android).

Tesco was useless. They had 2 ipads next to each other, one black, one white, with a display board saying 4th generation. I EVENTUALLY found an assistant as neither of the ipads were working. It turned out one was an ipad 2, the other an ipad 3, there were no ipad 4's on display.

He managed to get one working, but that didn't have internet on it. He said the other one did, but that didn't work at all.

They had Samsung, Archos and a couple of other makes, but virtually NO INFO ABOUT ANY OF THEM. Only a couple had internet on them.

They didn't have an ipad mini, which I really wanted to see, but from the other 7inch screen tablets, I think I will have to stick with a 10 inch, or go to Specsavers yet again.
Have you ever visited an Apple store ?? Bet you'd get all those questions answered there !!!!

Google Nexus are doing a 10" now aren't they? Or a 7" - whatever they did already they're doing the other one! If I was in the market for a new tablet (which I'm not as my Sony is the dogs :D) that's where my money would be going.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder if Lee would get in trouble for spouting all that rubbish. And i think they rang the people who had bought it earlier, to see if they still wanted it. Total mess up. Unbelievable

Charlie said at 5pm they will be gettiing in touch with the people that have already placed an order, but considering Df said on the 1am show that they had sold hundreds i wonder how quick they will be able to contact them , and what happends if some have already been dispatched. Total shambles and i hope QVC learn from this if ur gonna have a guest selling items least make sure they no wot there talking about. The way Lee handled it was totally out of order i didnt even hear him aplogoise instead it was all blamed on QVC graphics, imo it was as much his fault as theres as hes ment to have researched the item before bringing it to air.

Google Nexus are doing a 10" now aren't they? Or a 7" - whatever they did already they're doing the other one! If I was in the market for a new tablet (which I'm not as my Sony is the dogs :D) that's where my money would be going.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Is that the new saying then "my ............ is the dogs". Must remember that in work tomorrow

My nearest Apple store is 50 miles away, over 2 hours by bus.

I went to that City about a week ago, but I didn't know they had one there, I've only just looked it up online.

I'm returning the kindle fire HD I bought as I've just taken delivery of a Nexus 7. Just have to wait for amazon to create a love films app for it. The build quality isn't as good as the kindle but it is just so much more flexible as it comes with access to Google play marketplace.

I'm returning the kindle fire HD I bought as I've just taken delivery of a Nexus 7. Just have to wait for amazon to create a love films app for it. The build quality isn't as good as the kindle but it is just so much more flexible as it comes with access to Google play marketplace.

Oh really? I love my Kindle Fire HD. I only do a few things on it like read the news, play scrabble, FB, this forum, read a book on Kindle. I don't download lots of apps. I've got Netflix but am going to cancel the trial month as its all old films that you can get very cheaply on DVD. But otherwise I really like the Fire HD. I do miss my iPad a little, I might get an iPad mini as well.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just read on Qvc fb page that someone had recieved a letter today saying the acer table they orderd was a 16gb not 64gb, how bad is that the tight gits couldnt even be botherd to call the customers and they leave it till today when surely the order is in process. I think that customer service is disgusting especially as many will have been xmas presents. Shame on qvc

They had a tablet on IW yesterday, tuned in to see it but it was sold out, they were selling a 4GB Prestigio 7 inch instead. They had a few hours devoted to gadgets, with Loen.

In many ways the TV is much better than Q, just the CS etc that is so poor. They had some very interesting gent's watches too.

Oh really? I love my Kindle Fire HD. I only do a few things on it like read the news, play scrabble, FB, this forum, read a book on Kindle. I don't download lots of apps. I've got Netflix but am going to cancel the trial month as its all old films that you can get very cheaply on DVD. But otherwise I really like the Fire HD. I do miss my iPad a little, I might get an iPad mini as well.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Interesting about Netflixs being old films. The kindle HD came with a month's free subscription to Lovefilms and I've been catching up on foreign films before it goes back on Monday by courier. It is heavier than the Nexus and I could not get bbc iplayer working on it but I immediately got it working on the Nexus. Also the Nexus 7 has GPS and you can download and save maps to use when you are out of wireless range. I love it.

My friend has got the ipad mini as well as Ipad3 - and hasn't used the Ipad3 since she got the mini.

Today on Amazon Black Friday they are selling the Kindle Fire non HD for £99 a reduction of £30!

I too received a letter from QVC today, but I can't cancel as the order is in process - so why bother to send a letter out? Oh and I was told to refuse delivery when it arrived and my payment will be refunded when they get it back in the warehouse. I'm livid as they'll have my money until such time as they deign to refund me. If I didn't want the Elemis tsv so much I'd never order from them again!

I came close to ordering an ipad from Apple today, £31/41/51 off 16/32/64GB for one day only. I spoke to one of their "experts" with various queries, but they actually knew very little. They confirmed you had to do everything via itunes eg to get a video off my PC onto it, instead of 10 seconds drag and drop, it would be 4 hours uploading it into itunes and using most of my months GB allowance.

They also knew next to nothing about GPS and mapping, and didn't even know if the piano keyboard (as used in their own ads) was standard or a paid-for app.

Latest posts

Back