Acer A210 10.1" Android 4.0 Tablet with 64GB SSD Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hardly a superbargain its available elsewhere for £239, and £8.95 p&p thats a joke.

I hear that the silly-name Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system is now old hat, the new one is the equally silly Jelly Bean.

No details about this one on the link, does that mean it has not been on air yet?

I maybe wrong but i think the 64gb ssd is a memory card not internal storage so mayb not such a great price, plus it ony has android 4.0 not the new 4.2

There's still no details on-line.

I just rang CS, they read some stuff to me from their blurb, but I couldn't sort out the memory query as the operator was non-technical. One of the sentences did say 16GB but there didn't seem to be anything about external memory. The Amazon description says it will only take 32GB external memory in any case, so don't know how it could be 64GB.

What a useless website!

There's still no details on-line.

I just rang CS, they read some stuff to me from their blurb, but I couldn't sort out the memory query as the operator was non-technical. One of the sentences did say 16GB but there didn't seem to be anything about external memory. The Amazon description says it will only take 32GB external memory in any case, so don't know how it could be 64GB.

What a useless website!

techincally its not the website it might be my fault for posting the details on here before they put up all the technical details up

According to CS, they implied it had been for sale previously because they said they had less of one colour left in stock than the other colour.

I saw a demo of this on USA HSN (I think this is home shopping network).

The screen looked exactly like QVC's, it was even a TSV. Only 16GB and much more expensive than here.

The "demo" was a man holding it and occasionally moving things on the screen, I assume he was a guest. The presenter was a woman who talked continuously, and if you think some of Q's presenters do a hard sell, you should watch this and then QVC will seem like watching CBBC.

Its on air now and will be again 2morrow (20/11/12) at 5pm

Last edited:
its currently on ice cream sandwich but u get a free upgrade to jelly bean when u get it , doesnt have a back facing camera which is very surprising at that price just a front facing camera , the 64gb is internal storage.

Thanks for the info.

I'm really fed up with QVC.

10 minutes ago I clicked on the list of items in the 8am electronics show and it was there, but no video to watch.

Also, all the details had changed. Originally it said 64GB at a "super bargain price".

Now it said 16GB and a "special price".

I've just clicked on the 9am show again to check it some more, now there is no electronics stuff there at all, just boots and beauty oil and other makeup stuff, yet the page is still headed "Hi-Tech Toys & Electronics" (I just pasted this title from there!).

I was genuinely interested to check out this tablet, but how they expect to sell stuff with such a shambles of an organisation is beyond me.

I just clicked on the 8am show which says Hi Tech Toys & Electronics and it is showing the tablet, no video though.

Latest posts

Back