40 Piece Non Slip Hanger Set - TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

catzrcool

Registered Shopper
Has anyone had a look at these? It is a 40 peice set at £30 + £6.45 p&p, TSV price.

Ideal World has the same things, but... 56 Piece set £16.99 + £3.95 p&p.

Guess if I wanted any, I would have to go to Ideal world. Big price difference.

Has anyone had a look at these? It is a 40 peice set at £30 + £6.45 p&p, TSV price.

Ideal World has the same things, but... 56 Piece set £16.99 + £3.95 p&p.

Guess if I wanted any, I would have to go to Ideal world. Big price difference.

Yeh, IW's set is cheaper but you'd probably never receive them!!

My flexi friend is quite safe today, I can't watch anything that guest presents, she does my head in. :ANYWORD:thumbs down

I like the idea of them (the clothes staying put on the hangers!) but can't bring myself to fork out that much for hangers, especially as a number of reviews say they seem to break quite easily!
Might check out good old eBay though!

I've got some too and they do actually do what it says on the box.

I bought mine from QVC last year and then saw them on IW where they are a lot cheaper. I do need more and may order them from IW, because (so far) I've never had any problem with anything I've ordered from them. I do usually order online though, rather than by phone. Mind you ...... that comment could be tempting fate. :33:

IMHO spending that amount on hangers is bonkers! Apologies to those who have purchased, but I could think of a million better uses for my cash!:1:

Last edited:
I got these about 4 years ago when they were a TSV on New Years Day I think !! I've never had one break & think they are fab . Would love some pink ones ( very sad I know :54: )

xxx

My flexi friend is quite safe today, I can't watch anything that guest presents, she does my head in. :ANYWORD:thumbs down

Did you think it was Adrienne presenting? I thought the same last night so did not watch. It was actually Beverly Cressman. Haven't seen Adrienne on for a while, Simon Brown did the last cooks essentials I watched, he was much better.

IMHO spending that amount on hangers is bonkers! Apologies to those who have purchased, but I could think of a million better uses for my cash!:1:

True but if like me, you have 3 girls, all with clothes rails (as to them a wardrobe is just a big empty box you literally just hurl things into & shut the doors so you can't see the mess!) a set of hangers that stops things slipping off & landing on the floor (where they then remain!) is rather appealing!

I also avoid putting t-shirts etc. in drawers where they just get rifled through looking for a favourite & then all need ironing again as they're all jumbled up & narrow hangers that you can bunch up close together (to get more on said rail!) is again, very appealing!

I have never actually bought anything from IW before though, are they a bit 'unreliable' then?

Another idiotic TSV. If I had this kind of money I would not be buying hangers. QVC TSV's have become repetitive and boring boring boring.

I brought some hangers very similar to the ones on QVC, alot lower in price. They certainly do save space, are strong enough to take the weight of heavy suits, jumpers etc. A godsend to those of us who do battle with wardrobe space.

All I can say is shop around. £30 + p&p is too expensive.

I have never actually bought anything from IW before though, are they a bit 'unreliable' then?

Unreliable is a good word to use! :54: Some people seem to have good experiences of shopping with them, but others, like me , have had a series of blunders which, in my case, has resulted in not buying from them again until CS has vastly improved. As far as I'm concerned a company lives or dies by the quality of its CS and IW's stinks big time!

Latest posts

Back