40 Piece Non Slip Hanger Set - TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mitzi - had a quick look on eBay & they were even more expensive there! :11: (Will have to do a more detailed search this evening when I have more time!) Slightly heartened to hear that you have at least found them to be pretty reliable in construction & durability!

petpixie - I remember when IW first aired, we looked at the cars & speedboats on the intro, had a good laugh, looked at the the poo items they were actually selling, laughed some more & then never showed any further interest in the channel!
(Have been with QVC on & off for probably about 15 years but just never liked the tacky look of IW tbh! At least QVC have always seemed fairly professional & organised by comparison!)

Unreliable is a good word to use! :54: Some people seem to have good experiences of shopping with them, but others, like me , have had a series of blunders which, in my case, has resulted in not buying from them again until CS has vastly improved. As far as I'm concerned a company lives or dies by the quality of its CS and IW's stinks big time!

I could write a book on the problems I've had with IW. Unreliable is quite a tame word to describe them, I could think of much stronger, more explicit ones!!

Mitzi - had a quick look on eBay & they were even more expensive there! :11: (Will have to do a more detailed search this evening when I have more time!) Slightly heartened to hear that you have at least found them to be pretty reliable in construction & durability!

petpixie - I remember when IW first aired, we looked at the cars & speedboats on the intro, had a good laugh, looked at the the poo items they were actually selling, laughed some more & then never showed any further interest in the channel!
(Have been with QVC on & off for probably about 15 years but just never liked the tacky look of IW tbh! At least QVC have always seemed fairly professional & organised by comparison!)

Hi KWC

I've just tried to find the receipt for the hangers I purchased but must have filed them away very, very safe. I can't find the receipt. I purchased the hangers earlier this year, they only came in a soft lilac colour. I've googled this afternoon but couldn't find them.

Wish I had purchased two sets now. Seems that they were a good buy. My wardrobes have certainly benefited from them.

#25 Oh cheers anyway Mitzi, I'll keep my eyes peeled for the lilac ones then too! :)
The QVC price was just silly IMHO, that really is taking the michael I reckon!

They had several colours in TK Max the other day and we even got the thin grippy trouser hangers - the ones with about 5 rails on - they are fab.

I bought a couple of tsv sets of basic grippy hangers in the past from qvc but I am sure they were nowhere near this price. They are wonderful but I would not pay this sort of money for them.

Love the way they shake the clothes on the grippy ones forward and back and the ordinary ones up and down - oh what a surprise when it falls off!!!

Love the way they shake the clothes on the grippy ones forward and back and the ordinary ones up and down - oh what a surprise when it falls off!!!

Do I detect an element of cynicism there Rosey? Surely you are not suggesting the presenters would not resort to such underhand goings-on & trickery? I am shocked, truly I am! :11:
*snigger*

Tbh Kitten, I prefer IW and it's slightly shambolic air! I prefer (on the whole) the presenters and I just like the over-all feel of it. I'm not keen on the slickness of QVC and the American-style of presenting.
I still tune in to IW just for fun, mainly when Loen's presenting as she's sure to make me laugh at some point! I only tune into QVC for specific items ie. Yankee candles, Gatineau etc. I certainly don't watch it for amusement coz most of the presenters make me squirm!

#31 I should maybe take a look at IW then, though I don't cope <s>at all</s> well with poor CS! (Fav companies in the whole world being Liz Earle & Lands' End who both excel at CS! lol)
I just remember IW's initial items being really naff (in the extreme!) & so never got into it at all!

I don't really watch QVC for amusement as such, unless you count mocking & loud snorting/guffawing/making derisive comments as 'amusement'? (OK, yeah then, I do, I admit it!)
I mainly tune in if I want to actually buy something, or am really bored, in which case the above comments apply! lol

Well I did a big wardrobe clearance recently and am proud to say that I now have surplus of hangers haha!

When I bought mine I got 52 for £44, but that's still expensive but I did need something to 'fine tune' my wardrobe as it was crammed full of bulky hangers and carpeted with clothes that had dropped off them. After reading one of these posts, I've decided that I'm off to rootle around in TMaxx at the weekend. :)

That ****** woman has just said "these forty hangers take up absolutely no space at all". Really? I suppose at least she didn't say "literally"!

TK Maxx here sell packs of six for £5.83 so that works out about 97p a hanger. The double set QVC are doing adding in the postage cost it works out at 79p a hanger.

Wow Sazza what a difference in price, the ones I buy don't have any packaging on them they're just bunched together with an elastic and they don't have the trouser bar either.

Latest posts

Back