3 weeks, really?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

craftology

Registered Shopper
I was just flipping channels and caught the epilator presentation on The Morning Show. The lady held up a before and after of some lady's chin - random hairy bits on the before, none after. Fair enough.

But then she claimed that the after was 3 weeks after and implied it was from that first epilation. :down: Sadly that is SO not how chin hairs work, tend to grow quite a bit faster. I can say this both from own experience and from observing my granny's 'stache.

It's a whole new world as us women age with the addition of extra unwanted facial hair. Mrs James is the expert - what she doesn't know about the issue isn't worth knowing! She pulls off some marvellous looks.........the favourite at the moment is plaiting it for that special evening out!! :wink:

It's a whole new world as us women age with the addition of extra unwanted facial hair. Mrs James is the expert - what she doesn't know about the issue isn't worth knowing! She pulls off some marvellous looks.........the favourite at the moment is plaiting it for that special evening out!! :wink:

Does she then tuck it down inside her kaftan then Busy?:wink:

I was just flipping channels and caught the epilator presentation on The Morning Show. The lady held up a before and after of some lady's chin - random hairy bits on the before, none after. Fair enough.

But then she claimed that the after was 3 weeks after and implied it was from that first epilation. :down: Sadly that is SO not how chin hairs work, tend to grow quite a bit faster. I can say this both from own experience and from observing my granny's 'stache.

It really depends on whether or not you are a RJ flower power user. If you inadvertently touch your chin after using the said wonder product, the chin enhancement does tend to sprout with much more gusto.

hmmm, perhaps she could get a job with Ken Paves ?

Does she then tuck it down inside her kaftan then Busy?:wink:

Yes and then into the top of her pop sox! :smirk:

On other occasions she sometimes incorporates it in her plaited underarm hair.........:wink:

hmmm, perhaps she could get a job with Ken Paves ?

I understand she's his top stylist but prefers anonymity...........:emo:

Yes and then into the top of her pop sox! :smirk:

On other occasions she sometimes incorporates it in her plaited underarm hair.........:wink:

I understand she's his top stylist but prefers anonymity...........:emo:

But surely that's a marketing opportunity lost! What a marvelous TSV this would make, too - I'm looking forward to the colour-match photos.

But surely that's a marketing opportunity lost! What a marvelous TSV this would make, too - I'm looking forward to the colour-match photos.

Oh no, that's not possible because it would jeopardise her highest source of income.......she's the main attraction in a Travelling Fair!! :cheeky:

When they shout "roll up roll up" you should see the speed at which she lifts that kaftan, it's remarkable! :smirk:

Oh no, that's not possible because it would jeopardise her highest source of income.......she's the main attraction in a Travelling Fair!! :cheeky:

When they shout "roll up roll up" you should see the speed at which she lifts that kaftan, it's remarkable! :smirk:

:mysmilie_61: Oooh ma gawd you are so gonna cop it when she reads this lot.

Latest posts

Back