11p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*sigh* The have the large Fairfax in the new lovely purple colour in the EasyPay + .11p P&P section but it's showing as full P&P. So very annoying because I bought it in the speckle blue when it was a TSV and I absolutely love it and wouldn't mind another one. Without the P&P it would be a really good deal!

The large Fairfax is going to be on air and CS just kindly amended my order to the 11p postage rate 

I've just heard Catherine say they did 10p postage on 10/10/2010 - so we can all look forward to 12p next year on 12/12/2012?

I'm saving up for the bargains already :sun:

TBH I do think QVC have got some "heavier" items on today,like meile and NN.at least you really are getting a bargain with a postage there.Just a shame they're such boring products!!!!

I almost wanted them to have all the little items on - earrings,jewellery,make up etc as its the weeny items that I really begrudge £3.45 delivery on :angry:

I managed to grab my purple Fairfax quickly just before work this morning. I do use my other one a lot and it's perfect because if its many compartments and is the perfect size for me so yes, I do really rate it.

There was a Tiffany lighting show on at 3am this morning with lamps with 11p P&P. Just trying to decide before midnight if I want to make a purchase or hope that the lamp goes into last clicks marked down lower than the regular P&P of appox. £8.

Latest posts

Back