Help Support ShoppingTelly:

09/09/24 - 15/09/24 Big Deals

Izabel London V Neck Wide Stripe Textured Knit Jumper

Dormeo S Plus Evolution Customisable Memory Foam Mattress

Bperfect Hero Sollection

Lock & Lock 13 Piece Round & Rectangle Nestable Container Set

09/09/24 - 15/09/24 Weekly Special Value

1.7L Jug Kettle (matching toaster too)

Dormeo S Plus Evolution Customisable Memory Foam Mattress £426.00 - £759.00 free postage

BPerfect 4 Piece Hero Collection £34.92 plus postage

Izabel London V Neck Wide Stripe Textured Knit Jumper £29.88 plus postage

Weekly Special Value

Cath Kidston 1.7L Jug Kettle £59.97 plus postage

Cath Kidston 4 Slice Toaster £69.99 plus postage

Lock & Lock 13 Piece Round & Rectangle Container Set Big Deal Price £28.92 + post
I've just found something even better than LnL on MUST HAVE IDEAS shopping TV, on a cooking programme with the best kitchen presenter Simon Brown.

They are the same system as LnL but the container is made of flexible silicone, and when not in use you can collapse it down to about 1/4 inch high and then put the lid on as well.

And another thing, postage is CAPPED at £3-95 per order, what we've been asking for from QVC. And (I will have to recheck this) I think they said delivery is within 2 days, and if not, you get your order free.

I think this is the video link for live streaming - -

I've just found something even better than LnL on MUST HAVE IDEAS shopping TV, on a cooking programme with the best kitchen presenter Simon Brown.

They are the same system as LnL but the container is made of flexible silicone, and when not in use you can collapse it down to about 1/4 inch high and then put the lid on as well.

And another thing, postage is CAPPED at £3-95 per order, what we've been asking for from QVC. And (I will have to recheck this) I think they said delivery is within 2 days, and if not, you get your order free.

Aw, lovely Simon. I only watched a couple of minutes of that stream in your link and am going to have to stop because there’s a danger he will convince me to buy something!

I have never heard of Must Have Ideas - have you bought from them before? I agree about the capped postage. I will have to bookmark the link and website.

PS Just noticed Debbie Greenwood is there.

Last edited:
  • 1 x Matte Chroma Foundation (30ml) RRP £19.95 + post
  • 1 x Lashout Mascara (8ml) RRP £12.95 + post
  • 1 x Pencil Me In Kohl Eye Liner (1.2g) RRP £11.95 + post
  • 1 x NEW Lip Library Soft Satin Lipstick (3g) RRP £12.95 + post

Total RRP £57.80 + post

Matte Chroma Foundation (30ml) RRP £19.95 cost £13.41
Lashout Mascara (8ml) RRP £12.95 cost £8.71
Pencil Me In Kohl Eye Liner (1.2g) RRP £11.95 cost £8.04
NEW Lip Library Soft Satin Lipstick (3g) RRP £12.95 cost £8.71

Total RRP £57.80 cost £38.87 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Aw, lovely Simon. I only watched a couple of minutes of that stream in your link and am going to have to stop because there’s a danger he will convince me to buy something!

I have never heard of Must Have Ideas - have you bought from them before? I agree about the capped postage. I will have to bookmark the link and website.

I only discovered it today myself on another thread, they have a lot of QVC-type items, and cheaper as far as I can see.

I only discovered it today myself on another thread, they have a lot of QVC-type items, and cheaper as far as I can see.
Channel only started on 5th September

Channel only started on 5th September
Ah, no wonder I haven’t heard of them. Having said that, the business has been around since 2018. They describe themselves as family-run and they are based in Kent (Maidstone). I can only watch on YouTube (which is fine) as I don’t have Sky or Freesat.

If you notice in the pic on the About Us page, that's Rob on the far left who used to appear on QVC with EcoEgg, and quite a few of the Must Have Ideas products seem very familiar from his days with that brand - eg the product they sell now as Nanna's Secret is basically the old EcoEgg hard surface cleaner.

I've bought a couple of things from them and they seem like a decent company with a good customer service ethos. I hope the TV channel does well for them, it's great to see Simon Brown and Debbie Greenwood presenting again. I'd be concerned that pretty much all of their stuff are low-ticket items, which they'd need to shift in their tens of thousands if they're going to pay the bills. But I hope they do.

What channels do they broadcast on? Are they on Freeview? Their presentations certainly look more calmer and professional than Ideal World!

I’ve already got a set silicon collapsible storage containers with lids. I bought them ages ago but can’t remember where from. 🤔

Must Have Ideas been around for some years and I’ve bought a couple of things from them - they often advertise on Facebook - including a rubber broom and some cleaning paste and been pleased with products and service (was a while ago tho!)

Latest posts

Back