Presenters 'duetting'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Their cameras zoom in to a stupid level so what you can see with the demarcation you probably wouldn’t notice on another show or in real life. TV used to use “pancake” make up. But no need for that now, just good coverage and light powder to stop shine but not enlarge pores. Ellis has great make up and I bet she uses an expensive brand. Angeline also does a good face. The younger girls don’t need much help as their skin is still plump and dewy (including Kati if she just did basic foundation, mascara, natural bronzer and natural lip within the lines)

(including Kati if she just did basic foundation, mascara, natural bronzer and natural lip within the lines)
I mentioned somewhere somewhen here, that the best I'd seen Kati on Gems was 'before' she started making herself up on air.

Her facebook photo looks great. Not sure what she’s going for with the heavy make up look, it just makes her look like an old gypsy.
If you mean her profile pic, just looked. A 2022 photo, and yes, she looks better in that one too. Unmadeup and slight make up. But not as is now. She spoils herself. Personally speaking, if a woman is wearing make up, unless it's intentionally OTT, I think subtle is better. Enough to know they are wearing it, makes it not a 'waste of money'. These 'nude' looks are all but pointless if you were to ask me. Complete side note, but you know me. Buy water? Sparkling is better. At least you know you've paid for something. Sorry for the seemingly mini rant ;)

Sunshine emerald 🤯. I think the GIA would be concerned. What makes heliodor yellow (iron) is not what makes emerald green (chromium/ vanadium). https://emeralds.com/education/yellow-emerald/

There doesn't seem to be any limits to their shystery these days.

Gemporia has actually got WORSE since Colin Wagstaffe went - and I never thought that would be possible.

There doesn't seem to be any limits to their shystery these days.

Gemporia has actually got WORSE since Colin Wagstaffe went - and I never thought that would be possible.
They really appear to do what and say what they want now. No deterrent out there for them it seems. Of course they have no principles of morals. It's really sad how low they have sunk.

Sunshine emerald 🤯. I think the GIA would be concerned. What makes heliodor yellow (iron) is not what makes emerald green (chromium/ vanadium). https://emeralds.com/education/yellow-emerald/
My VERY limited knowledge. Beryls are multi-coloured. Certain colours are given specific names. Anything 'not' that colour has another name. Yellow beryl is called Heliodor (agreeing ;) ) NOT emerald, of any colour. Colour colour colour and just for effect color :p Seeing how often I can say colour in one post. Gotta make it colour-full, ent I?

Latest posts

Back