ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

05/08/24 - 11/08/24 Big Deals

Helene Berman Relaxed Fit Single Breasted Blazer &

Helene Berman Pinstriped Stretch Waistband Trouser Big Deal Price £74.88 + post

Bondi boost Blowout Brush Pro 3 in 1 Hairstyling Tool

Molton Brown 3 Piece Collection

05/08/24 - 11/08/24 Weekly Special Value

Prai Oxygen Infusion Day Cream 100ml & Eye Cream Duo Weekly Special Value Price £34.92 + post

Not overkeen on any MB fragrances they have at present. Always seems to be Heavenly Gingerlily, Rhubarb and Rose and Rosa Absolut now e of which I like. I’ve switched to Faith in Nature as they have more citrusy and fresh smells that I prefer. Plus it’s cheaper and a lot is refillable. Although I can’t see me buying a 5 litre refill any time soon! I like to vary the ones I buy.

Not overkeen on any MB fragrances they have at present. Always seems to be Heavenly Gingerlily, Rhubarb and Rose and Rosa Absolut now e of which I like. I’ve switched to Faith in Nature as they have more citrusy and fresh smells that I prefer. Plus it’s cheaper and a lot is refillable. Although I can’t see me buying a 5 litre refill any time soon! I like to vary the ones I buy.
I can't stand the smell of Heavenly Gingerlily.

Be good to see what the Molton Brown set is. I’m getting a bit down on shower gel and hand wash
fairly certain it wil lbe a 3 piece set of the same fragrance shower gel
It is probably the set Q were showing on FB as a sponsored advert earlier this week but it was a dead link as they'd likely put it on too early!! Anyway if I remember correctly it was Pink Pepper or Blissful Templetree.

My favourite is Eucalyptus

BondiBoost Blowout Brush Pro 2.0 3-in-1 Hair Styling Tool £46.98 plus postage

Prime Fifty Skin, Hair & Nails Supplements 8 Week Supply £24.96 plus postage

Flymo 20v Cordless 42cm Long Reach Hedge Trimmer with 2.5ah Battery £114.96 plus postage

The Lidl bath and shower washes are very similar to MB as well. The only difference is that the fragrances don’t last as long on the skin. I’ve got a big stash of MB but use the Lidl versions for every day use and the MB ones for when I’m going out or away.

Be good to see what the Molton Brown set is. I’m getting a bit down on shower gel and hand wash
Me too.
If it had been either Coastal Cypress or Eucalyptus I'd have probably bought a set of each (although even without the postage, they're slightly more expensive than I'd usually pay) but I've got a bottle of Templetree in stock and I wear PP as a fragrance so neither of those really interest me at the minute. Oh well, money saved I suppose.

Me too.
If it had been either Coastal Cypress or Eucalyptus I'd have probably bought a set of each (although even without the postage, they're slightly more expensive than I'd usually pay) but I've got a bottle of Templetree in stock and I wear PP as a fragrance so neither of those really interest me at the minute. Oh well, money saved I suppose.
I don’t want three bottles of the same fragrance…

As good as the QVC Big Deal is, Templetree is currently half price on the Molton Brown website - £12.50 a bottle (which surely suggests that it won't be around much longer?) - plus they're doing free next day delivery until 3pm on Thursday. So that's £37.50 for three delivered, instead of QVC's price of £42.96 plus £3.95 P&P

As good as the QVC Big Deal is, Templetree is currently half price on the Molton Brown website - £12.50 a bottle (which surely suggests that it won't be around much longer?) - plus they're doing free next day delivery until 3pm on Thursday. So that's £37.50 for three delivered, instead of QVC's price of £42.96 plus £3.95 P&P

Thanks for the tip off - have just ordered - love Templetree!

Latest posts

Back