Zumba tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No Zumba for me thank you. Nowadays I prefer not to do anything quickly except making a fast exit out of debenhams when I`ve spent to much. I`ll stick to walking our labrador for exercise.
Watching some people do Zumba reminds me of when I was a teenager and I`d cringe when my Dad tried to join in the latest dances at weddings or parties,not a pretty sight !

Don't buy it. You know you'll never use it. It will be like the air walker that got used for drying clothes on, the stepper that your friend borrowed and you never got back, the leg magic that's now in the loft, the rowing machine that's in the shed etc etc. Just get a dog and walk him, it will do you both much more good :)

CC (who has wasted ridiculous amounts of money on exercise machines!)

Don't buy it. You know you'll never use it. It will be like the air walker that got used for drying clothes on, the stepper that your friend borrowed and you never got back, the leg magic that's now in the loft, the rowing machine that's in the shed etc etc. Just get a dog and walk him, it will do you both much more good :)

i think i've said this before too - years ago i bought a tony little (whatever happened to him?) gazelle glider. a few months later qvc sent a man out to change the bolts on all of them. the man that came to do mine said he had 89 (i think) on his list and about 86 of 'em were clothes hangers. lol!

Perhaps its a masonic thing :grin:
maybe more moronic than masonic!

As for Zumba well my manager goes to classes and enjoys it and has not mentioned whooping. I know I would never do it, I bought a dance exercise dvd from Amazon, nearly had a heart attack doing the warm up stuff and the fixed cheerfulness of the instructor just brought out the rebellious child in me as I huffed, puffed and effed and blinded trying to keep up. I just do a lot of walking and dance around my back room when I hope and pray no body can see me. Still fat and unfit tho!

You have to walk at a fast pace(to do any good), dogs like to stop and sniff a lot.

Also vet bills,food etc.

my fav keep fit video is still jane fonda its so old its actually a video. its just the best

Every time I hear the Jacksons song 'can you feel it' it reminds me of the Jane Fonda video. :grin:

I actually love Zumba classes at the gym but a friend loaned me her dvd set and I have to say it was very boring.

Every time I hear the Jacksons song 'can you feel it' it reminds me of the Jane Fonda video. :grin:

I actually love Zumba classes at the gym but a friend loaned me her dvd set and I have to say it was very boring.

Oh wow. Love the sound of that video!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Latest posts

Back