your secret shame

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janie

Registered Shopper
come on you lot - own up! :hi:

lilac tree and yours truly have come out on the 2 hour show thread.

what is your secret shame??

love kim and co? butler and wilson? now's your chance :tongue:

Well, so far -

I can't last the hour
and
bread pudding ...

My Q weakness is stainless steel jewellery

Well, so far -

I can't last the hour
and
bread pudding ...

My Q weakness is stainless steel jewellery

hmmmm...does that count as a secret shame? is it generally considered naff?? lol!

Mine is owning up to watching the channel at all ....... and confessing that anything has been bought from there ..... no one seems to understand!

I like some Kim and Co but I don't know if that counts because I don't feel any shame!:cheeky:

hmmmm...does that count as a secret shame? is it generally considered naff?? lol!

'stainless steel' AND 'jewellery' in the same sentence is sacrilege to some purists janie!
You could get magnetised ... or something

Mine is owning up to watching the channel at all ....... and confessing that anything has been bought from there ..... no one seems to understand!

I'm with you on that one Mrsmouse! On a recent thread I said that I didn't tell anyone that I was a Q shopper...I think that people would think I do nowt all day except watch telly and make dodgy purchases! Don't know why I feel this way; at least i'm in very good company in this forum :hi:

I have been the subject of so much mockery for my watching\buying habit but I have no shame, well sometimes when i think of the money I have wasted I feel a bit embarrassed. Also my stash box with my yet to use toiletries and make up makes me feel a bit shamed too but hey at least it's not crack!!!

every single room in my quite big house has something from qvc in it and i am very proud of that :D

I have been the subject of so much mockery for my watching\buying habit but I have no shame, well sometimes when i think of the money I have wasted I feel a bit embarrassed. Also my stash box with my yet to use toiletries and make up makes me feel a bit shamed too but hey at least it's not crack!!!

Despite all the pulling it to pieces I post on here I don't seem to be able to resist the temptation of switching on, especially last thing at night when I'm about to fall asleep. At least I've managed to wean myself off buying much from them these days.

Having made derogatory remarks in previous posts about Quacker Factory - I bought a polka dot fleece at the end December (I'm love my fleeces!!)

I was hoping to keep it quiet, drat you Janie! :giggle:

I love the Northern Nights bedding I've had. It's not that much but it's washed and worn well and I don't mind admitting it!

My make up bag is full of Mally. AND THE ANGELS ARE SINGING HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ahem* sorry about that.

My secret shame is that I watch QVC when I'm on my own and feel lonely! I'm addicted to the beauty shows and I kinda like AY and JR!!! I should run for cover now lol :cheeky:

Having made derogatory remarks in previous posts about Quacker Factory - I bought a polka dot fleece at the end December (I'm love my fleeces!!)

I was hoping to keep it quiet, drat you Janie! :giggle:

Was that the one that came in pink and black and possibly blue and pink? I very nearly bought that! It looked fab.

many years ago when I first joined QVC and was younger and quite enthusiastic about it, I rang in and spoke to Caroline of Supernails fame..OMG, I'd probably had a glass or two of wine..!

Eeekkk! We had quite a flutter of posts the other day about how many of us mute the telly when people phone in! As long as you haven't done it since, we'll let you off!

p.s if Caroline is the lady i'm thinking of (older lady, quite posh looking) I liked her hair. Sorry for the randomness of this comment...I blame it on the fumes from the Febreeze i've just sprayed on my curtains.

Latest posts

Back