your secret shame

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too and I love the few pieces I have, the tops go so well under my suits and jackets. Had loads of compliments at Christmas too with the dress and bolero so I make no apologies for buying very selectively.
I don`t by any means like it all ...but I don`t like all Jacques Vert, Viyella etc either......each to their own. Have 2 Tiana B `s too which I like, after sending 2 back that were hideous on me!!

I really agree with you. I have Kim and Co, Tiana B, Ronni Nicole and Print Fusion dresses and tops. I don't like everything they bring to us but I choose carefully and know what suits me. All I can say is that I do receive compliments and I have very little ironing!

Kim does try to dupe the designer Cavalli.. which is obviously v expensive, but kim's is quite expensive for what you get

Kim does try to dupe the designer Cavalli.. which is obviously v expensive, but kim's is quite expensive for what you get

OTO `s, clearance and easy pay on the last buy which was expensive but seeing as I like it very much I felt OK about it...Have seen a dress today I like but its not on EP so I won`t be buying ...not yet anyway lol

many years ago when I first joined QVC and was younger and quite enthusiastic about it, I rang in and spoke to Caroline of Supernails fame..OMG, I'd probably had a glass or two of wine..!

OMG!! Im in your generation it seems.. Caroline AKA best friend to Barbra Winsdor and always wearing an annoying gold cigar band ring.. flaunting her bronze/brown LV styled talons ... oohh my days (ahem sorry for the digress)

frightening how long ago it was - and my nails are still crappy!

Latest posts

Back