Your First Ever Qvc Purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
What was you first ever Qvc purchase? How long ago was it? And were you glad you bought it? Do you still use it? Or is it in a cupboard somewhere ?

Mine was the Abc skinwash and ketsugo gel bought roughly 9 years ago. I got sucked into AY's spiel about how great it was for acne prone skin etc Tbh never made any difference at all, however i dont seem to learn my lesson as ive purchased it again since and other products i wish i hadnt bought too :confused:.

Name and shame the product that lead to the start of you Qvc relationship :mysmilie_481:

Oh, it was either Decleor mask the one you rub off. That I do not use, my roseaca does not like that style of mask.

Or, Elemis 500mls size of cleanser and toner the Linden Blossom and Lavender. I have moved on to different cleansers but the same range. Oh and this was just over £20 for both 500mls sizes and the postage well under a £5!!!

Liz Earle cleanse and polish. I haven't used it recently but I did buy it for a while and liked it (but then I stopped watching QVC for a few years).

It was either a Buckley tennis bracelet one for me and one for my mum. Mine is long gone but I think my mum still has hers though she never wears it. Or it might have been my freedom weekender bag (which I still have and use).

Mine was a silver ring set with a blue topaz - I'd still have it now but have gone up two ring sizes since then and it was among a load of jewellery I exchanged for cash last year at a local jeweller...

Nail drink and eat set with Zoya pedicure kit tsv, around £28 and loved it. Long ago and long gone but had good nails most of the time since. Used to repeat purchase Nail eat and drink lots.

A very shoddy paint brush set, probably about 10 years ago.

It had some plastic handles with interchangeable brush heads, I can't even remember what the advantage was supposed to be.

I don't think I ever used it, it is lost in the garage somewhere.

A diamonique eternity ring for £11, about seven years ago. I've still got it but wear another ring now.

Don't laugh . Anyone remember the yellowtop broom ? I always fall for the cleaning products . Got a house full . Just haven't twigged yet that you have to use them not store them !

A philosophy skin care tsv I rember I got purity the micro delivery hope in a jar moisturiser eye cream and body wash and it was only £40 including p&p

Mine was a silver ring set with a blue topaz - I'd still have it now but have gone up two ring sizes since then and it was among a load of jewellery I exchanged for cash last year at a local jeweller...

I'm similar only I've gone down 2 :) still dithering if it is worth paying to have them altered.

Purchased so much in the 7 or so years the first has got lost in the midst of time (or more accurately in QVCboxes) but it might have been an opal ring and bracelet which I still have but rarely wear as it is dainty and I like bigger pieces now. Was unusual and I wouldn't like to think how much it would cost now.

My purchases are mostly jewellery which I wear every day, a couple of gardening and DIY for OH, only 3 beauty items in all that time, a couple of tops and one or two household/kitchen items.

Tried shoes a couple of times but soon wised up to that although I do love my Birkies pVC flip flops. Oh forgot about my second to jewellery guilty pleasure - handbags by the dozen!

Don't laugh . Anyone remember the yellowtop broom ? I always fall for the cleaning products . Got a house full . Just haven't twigged yet that you have to use them not store them !

Yes I ordered that Logfire, used it for a while, now it's in the garage along with the other stuff lol!!

Mine was 1 litre Aveda rosemary and mint conditioner, 500 mls madder root shampoo and some 50ml shampoo - various samples. Might have been a TSV, can't remember. was about 1994/95. Also got some cooking thing from Greg and Max (what ever happened to them?) for me mam.

My first purchase was a voltage tester thing for detecting pipes and wires in walls. I brought it 2 WEEKS AFTER QVC STARTED. HARRY GREENE DEMONSTRATED IT AND ITS STILL WORKING. I used it a couple of weeks ago when hanging a towel rail.

Latest posts

Back