you realise your a forum addict when???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pleased it's not just me. I'm leaving it on now! it's amazing how much you can miss saying hi, having a good moan and being kept in line by you Loveheart.

pleased it's not just me. I'm leaving it on now! it's amazing how much you can miss saying hi, having a good moan and being kept in line by you Loveheart.

I am soooo missing my thank you button. But thank you LELover.

I log on several times a day and sometimes several times an hour! I also get a nice warm feeling when I get thanks for my posts!! . . . .

As I said over in the drop I thought I was going to have to take the plunge and join Facebook which scares me.:sweat: Don't know why. It just does.

Noticed that the mood icons have gone as well.

I don't even noramlly have chance to check the forum whilst at work but because I knew it wasn't wokring I kept checking it today about every 30 minutes. So glad its all up and running again THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

So glad it is back up again - like everyone else I have been checking and twiddling my thumbs. You don't realise how much you miss something until it's gone. Thanks to everyone to getting the website up and running again. Ditto the comment about facebook - scares me too!

Glad you're all back!

I only joined this forum this week, but was dismayed when I couldn't log on.. I really missed reading all the fasvinating posts, and generally having a gigly. I must have checked tem times to see if it was up and running.

Anyway, I did notice that I went to bed just after midnight last night, as opposed to early hours of the morning, so at least I got some beauty sleep.

I didn't get the ring. I was tempted, but I held back. I think this forum is really helping me, and not just with my spending on QVC either, but other spending too.

:wave2:I'm glad we are all like minded forumees.
I was having withdrawal symptoms last night and went to bed early bored with no forum. well done for getting it up and running again.:star:

I panicked as well , I thought OMG I haven't got anyone to talk to, Thank you Graham for getting my friends back. xxx

Latest posts

Back