you realise your a forum addict when???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
you go to log in, there are techinical problems and you panic. Who's going to stop you impulse buying???
Thanks Graham for getting it up and running again:clapping::clapping::clapping:

So true! I have just bought some LG spackle from Ebay. Maybe I wouldn't have if the forum had been up and running.

Thanks for doing such a great job, Graham and gang!

I get anxious when I see the site is down - I need my fix! :sad: Thanks for sorting out the technical gremlins Graham, you're a :star:

I bought the purple TSV ring. Thing is, I wouldn't have known about it had I not followed the thread over the last few weeks. Oh dear!

Anyway, my thanks to Graham and his gang for rectifying the problems.

Thanks Graham.. I hadn't realised how much I really use this forum, until it wasn't there to use.. I was checking very regularly like the others :cheeky:

I was climbing the walls. I didn't f.a.r.t for nearly two days. I have let it out now on the Pippa's ring thread. Phew. I feel better now.

I heard it from here Loveheart :cheeky:

Just wanted to say thanks for this quote but seem to have lost the thank you bit . I hope Love A'kin hasn't lost hers too. I don't know what she would do. Anyone else lost theirs or is it just me?

No i've lost mine. Graham said in the drop the new system didn't want to accept the thanks button. I'm frightened to press anything!!

Just wanted to say thanks for this quote but seem to have lost the thank you bit . I hope Love A'kin hasn't lost hers too. I don't know what she would do. Anyone else lost theirs or is it just me?

Ive lost mine too Loveheart.. Im sure Love A'kin will cope, she is most thoughtful with her thank you's :hi:

anyone else having problems getting the internet to connect to the site

Hi everyone,
i have been out after being very excited everything was up and running again:grin: only to find every time i tried to get onto this site it said internet explorer cannot display this page. I am not technical at all and just wondered if anyone else was having this problem and is it related to the problems we've just had.

There are clearly still some problems being ironed out. I just posted on another thread and I know it's there, as my name shows as the last poster, except there's nothing there.........:lol1:.

Anyway, Graham and Liam are working hard behind the scenes, so hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Thanks again Graham and Liam :thumbsup:.

Latest posts

Back