Yong Kim Jersey Asymmetric Hem Top TSV 10/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only saw the first couple of minutes of the launch and once again the "plus" size model was poured into a top at least 2 sizes to small. I felt so sorry for the poor girl.
I learned nothing about the top other than if your size sells out then you can ALWAYS go down a size.
Yeh who are they trying to kid?

Just turned over to have a look, is the hem supposed to be lop sided? because with no one I know knows who or what "Yong Kim" is so I'd have endless people coming up to me and saying I should take that top back because the hems wonky. £85 for one top makes the three pick of the day tops I bought for £35 (not each, £35 for three) an absolute bargain, and as always with IW, one item number, one delivery charge or its capped so I didn't have the pick an identical size and colour to save £2.50 on my postage.

Ideal World has 4 different fashion picks of the day today. They have some very Yom Kimmish tops on, priced £16.99 for 1, £25 for 2'or 3 for £35, postage capped at £4.99. QVC is taking their customers for mugs.

Posted then seen your post, I've just bought them because I've had similar from IW before, they wash and wear well and really are good quality,

OMG what a sight Catherine Huntley looks in that get up. Has she got doc martens on as well? It's a mess. On the other hand (and I never thought I'd say this) Ingrid looks a delight.

Never bought any YK as it's far too much money for the "dressed in rags" look. I do like that mustard yellow colour they've got in some items, also the olive green. Asda will probably have similar in their Spring range for under £20.

CC

Ingrid is a good brand ambassador. Seems to suit her. (Tall and thin? Poise and confidence?). Don't think this top looks great on anyone else though. Unusual to find a shape universally unflattering

What a load of twaddle they talk about this range £140 for a pair of trousers that look similar to ones I've seen for less than £20. And the usual bag lady tops etc. CH looks ridiculous in that get up.

I don't think IT is a good brand ambassador at all. She looks a mess most of the time and all she tells people to do is wear the items how ever you like and most of the time she has hardly any idea of what she is talking about.Money for old rope if you ask me.

Ingirid does look better today but that outfit does nothing for Catherine.For once I quite like the TSV but not enough to buy.They are IMO very overpriced for what they are and no matter how much they try to justify this it just doesn't work.I am not a YK type of 'girl'!! Hate the creased just got out of bed look.

Ingrid is a good brand ambassador. Seems to suit her. (Tall and thin? Poise and confidence?). Don't think this top looks great on anyone else though. Unusual to find a shape universally unflattering

The Yong Kim seems to sell though, so there must be some people who think it looks good. My friend's hubby says it looks like something they'd wear in a Russian workhouse so I think of that every time I see any of it modelled. Fortunately I just know it would look hideous on me so wouldn't be tempted if it was a fraction of the price. Shall have a look at Ideal World's offerings after someone kindly told us about them.

Just had a look at the YK TSV, what a fright! The Ideal World offerings today looks far more wearable at a fraction of the price.

i like some of the young kim tops but buy them on the bay. i have a dress from young kim and get a lot of comments when i wear it. its very well cut and the fabric is soft as butter but hard wearing and well made. i wont be buying the tsv as its too expensive for my purse

I like the one or two Yong Kim pieces I have. Love the citrus colour in this TSV but the overall style isn't quite right for me and I just don't need another top right now.

Poor Kathy, the top half don't look bad, but oh dear the bottom half, hope she change before the 11am show...I wouldn't wear that top if they paid me.....

OMG! What a state Kathy looks on the Morning Show. She's wearing £250+ worth of clothes and looks like she's gone to Primark (which is an insult to Primark!).

image.jpg

I thought CH looked bad enough but Kathy Tayler look like a clown in that get up.

They both look like they belong on the stage as part of the cast of Le Miserable today!!
Ideal World `s Pick of the day in my opinion knocks YK into a cocked hat ..you can buy 4 items for one TSV and it looks just as good if not better if you like that style. It isn`t a designer brand when its only available from once source either ..keep telling us its not mass produced ..... where exactly is it made? And IW has capped P&P something you never get from QVC not that I`ve seen anyway!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they both look pretty untidy.Especially that crinkled up waist coat looks like a dish cloth. They are justifying the prices now.Ingrid comparing a £2 pot of cream to a £120 pot of cream.You get what you pay for.Well not in my experience with face creams.

No it didn't. And CH looked a real mess. Ingrid didn't look too bad .Sorry was replying to DunmowDizzy, no.11 but forgot to reply with quote.

Last edited:
I have a lot of YK and the style suits me. I get a lot on eBay but I went for IW POTD too :)
L:

Kathy just said those big baggy half mast button detail pants `shout holiday ` well they don`t in my book unless its in the depth of winter and you like that kind of bag lady look I like bright summery colours when the sun is out !!

Latest posts

Back