Yogi wand anyone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this?
They have something similar on a stand in town. They seem to be saying curls stay longer - what lomger tha £100+ GHD's????
Mollymoo

If you want your curls to last for days, even if you brush your hair regularly, please try Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Curling Tong at £17.59.

WS, thanks for the heads up; are these easy to use? Can you easily get to the hair at the back of the head?:flower:

You are welcome, SS. It is easy to use, because the barrel is thin and long. It needs only a few seconds for the curl to take shape. I can easily get to the hair at the back of my head, even though my hair is almost waist lenght. One can buy it from @rg@s. I hope that helps.

Thought these looked expensive for what they are.. Had a look on Amazon for some reviews, but didn't see any..
I was wondering, if they did a smaller version of the Yogi, would they call it Boo Boo? :giggle:

You are welcome, SS. It is easy to use, because the barrel is thin and long. It needs only a few seconds for the curl to take shape. I can easily get to the hair at the back of my head, even though my hair is almost waist lenght. One can buy it from @rg@s. I hope that helps.

WOW, WS!!! If our hair type really is similar, you are one brave lady, I have not been able to go to hairdresser for a while and I am going mad trying to manae my shoulder lenght mane, can't imaine I could cope with them being any longer. I'll be in town tomorrow and the car park is near that catalogue store you mention, so I can see a treat coming up for me...:clapping: Cheers!

DD has the medium barrel Amika curling wand (often sold from stalls in shopping centres) which works perfectly turning her long poker straight hair into Taylor Swift style curls which actually last about 5 hours. Her hair was waist length, very fine but lots of it and nothing else had ever worked (including the GHD approach) now her hair is shoulder length it works even better and best of all she can do it herself (takes about 90 mins to do a whole head). We've never had any success with traditional curlers - the type with a thumb-operated clip. Quite a few companies are bringing out these wand curlers so hopefully the price will come down.

I bought the Amika straighteners from eb@y and prefer them to DD's GHDs in my short hair (DS also finds they work better in short hair although the plates are the same width as the GHDs)

jude xx

Omg, I'm so excited that the Yogi hair wand is on qvc!! I bought one at the Clothes Show in London in may and I love it! I can't use my ghds to curl my hair but the yogi wand is so easy to use! Ive had so many compliments everytime I use my yogi hair wand and my curls last a good couple of days!! And I love the zebra design - how cool!?
What else can I say, I've already told my friends to tune in and buy one!

If you want your curls to last for days, even if you brush your hair regularly, please try Nicky Clarke Frizz Control Curling Tong at £17.59.

*opens up a new window with Argos in it....*

:hi: Cheers sweetie! DD has asked for some kind of curling tong for Christmas and I was dreading wading through all the reviews trying to decide which ones to get! :flower:

Omg, I'm so excited that the Yogi hair wand is on qvc!! I bought one at the Clothes Show in London in may and I love it! I can't use my ghds to curl my hair but the yogi wand is so easy to use! Ive had so many compliments everytime I use my yogi hair wand and my curls last a good couple of days!! And I love the zebra design - how cool!?
What else can I say, I've already told my friends to tune in and buy one!

shopaddict how much did you pay for yours please :?:

WOW, WS!!! If our hair type really is similar, you are one brave lady, I have not been able to go to hairdresser for a while and I am going mad trying to manae my shoulder lenght mane, can't imaine I could cope with them being any longer. I'll be in town tomorrow and the car park is near that catalogue store you mention, so I can see a treat coming up for me...:clapping: Cheers!

Another one SS?:cheeky:

Jabba - I paid £60 for my hair wand but I didn't get a glove, I don't even remember them having it at the clothes show? So think it must new for qvc!?!

shopaddict how much did you pay for yours please :?:

Sorry jabba in my last post I meant I didn't get a mat, not glove! Duh! I'm so excited by this I can't think (or type!) straight! ;)

it was definitely worth the money - I highly recommend it!

Latest posts

Back