yogi hair curler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

willowtree

Registered Shopper
Hi Has anyone had one of these delivered, and how was it pakaged.
I am not convinced someone hasnt already had this. The bottom of the plastic tube was broken and there was clingfilm round It but it wasnt actually holding anything together and there was no plug protecter on it.
It cost a lot of money so would be greatfull if you let me know how yours came.
Thanks.

Hi Has anyone had one of these delivered, and how was it pakaged.
I am not convinced someone hasnt already had this. The bottom of the plastic tube was broken and there was clingfilm round It but it wasnt actually holding anything together and there was no plug protecter on it.
It cost a lot of money so would be greatfull if you let me know how yours came.
Thanks.

It's definitely been used. The bottom of the tube should be solid plastic like the top and sides and there is a plug cover- I'm pretty sure there is anyway. Tut tut tut QVC...again!

Hi WT - From your description of your packaging it sounds like your Yogi styler has been opened by someone before you - that may mean someone has used it before to!!?!! My Yogi arrived with all packaging intact. I've been lucky up till now as i've never received previously returned items before from QVC but from what i read on these boards its becoming a commonplace practise - naughty naughty. If you return it - and i think you should consider this - then make sure you get you p&p refunded. Good luck:star:

yogi

Hi thanks for your reply I will return this and have a replacement I hope the next one comes in better condition.

Latest posts

Back