Yogi Detangle Brush.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DD was given a Richard Ward Tangle Angel and it isn't a patch on the original Tangle Teezer. I just posted on the Wen thread about her epic de-tangling recently and it was the Tangle Teezer all the way! That said the Tangle Angle gets used for combing Wen through wet hair or smoothing already brushed hair because the bristles are really too soft for tough detangling.

I bought the Tangle Teeze when it was first aired. I've got long hair and the TT does a great job when it's wet. Even if I hadn't bought it I wouldn't buy the 'copy' because, in my opinion, having angels' wings on the back looks a tad naff. It also looks 'plasticky.'

Yep it is naff, it's either a headless corpse of an angel...no wait...it reminds me of the dismembered birds my cats used to bring home.

Does Richard Ward not have any proprietary inventions to his name? He seems to be totally devoid of original ideas; first, he brought out a version of Shaun Pulfrey's tangle teezer and, now his own brand of WEN conditioning rinse. Obviously, the respective patents haven't been watertight, thus enabling him to rip them off. And this guy is a celebrity !

I agree about RW, and would not buy his products on principle. I bought Shaun's tangle teezer... it is good but I do wish it had a handle.

I love the original Tangle Teezer,bought it a few years ago in my local pharmacy for 10 euros.

My 11 granddaughter has really long,thick hair & used mine so much I bought her one too.

Great invention.

I have to say I wish the TT had been around when DD was little (and when I was little come to that). Our hair tangles underneath at the neck within minutes of styling. I use to dread hair brushing time, both my own and DD's when we were both little.

Latest posts

Back