Yk prices!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They were talking about the `designer Yong Kim again.... Ingrid said something like it took a while for people to understand it Well here`s one who still doesn`t and never will .... that skimpy piece of material masquerading as a waistcoat for over £80 that Ingrid was wearing was awful and wouldn`t have been value even at Ideal world prices !! Neither of the presenters did anything to inspire to want to buy it ..they both looked dreadful!!
They always seem to be having a dig at those that sell similar commenting that they aren`t as well made and the material isn`t as good ....so they are well aware of their competitors

They were talking about the `designer Yong Kim again.... Ingrid said something like it took a while for people to understand it Well here`s one who still doesn`t and never will .... that skimpy piece of material masquerading as a waistcoat for over £80 that Ingrid was wearing was awful and wouldn`t have been value even at Ideal world prices !! Neither of the presenters did anything to inspire to want to buy it ..they both looked dreadful!!
They always seem to be having a dig at those that sell similar commenting that they aren`t as well made and the material isn`t as good ....so they are well aware of their competitors

Well Ingrid shouldn't knock it till she's tried it, the viscose pack of three tops for £20, IWs Pick Of The Day, are absolutely lovely. They hang great, lovely colours, wash well and look really stylish. The viscose has a weight to it and drapes well on every size, unlike Young Dim were even a size 18 model looks like she's been poured in.

Long may YK continue on Q, we have lots of fun.Presenters having to wear pieces & looking a nightmare, models (who could wear a plastic bag & look good) trying to carry it off, Ingrid T layering up her pieces at the cost of £100's & looking like a 'bag lady' but most of all them using every trick in the book to justify how wonderful the range is.Of course I do not belong to the 'in team' as I don't understand the range!

Long may YK continue on Q, we have lots of fun.Presenters having to wear pieces & looking a nightmare, models (who could wear a plastic bag & look good) trying to carry it off, Ingrid T layering up her pieces at the cost of £100's & looking like a 'bag lady' but most of all them using every trick in the book to justify how wonderful the range is.Of course I do not belong to the 'in team' as I don't understand the range!
There will always be those suckers that get drawn into the QVC hype and of course, that is what QVC want. My wife is quite fashion conscious but would not give YK house room. Thinks it's poor quality and 10 times more expensive than it should be. Who am I to argue.

How this brand can justify selling a plain baggy looking vest for £80 is unbelievable! Some designs are ok but would never pay these prices, I do shop a lot and have seen far better out there! :mysmilie_5:

Today Chloe is looking awful in a lime green tunic with multi handkerchief hems ,tight leggings and blue high heels.To be honest she looks pregnant in it.

Ingrid for once doesn't look too bad.

Today Chloe is looking awful in a lime green tunic with multi handkerchief hems ,tight leggings and blue high heels.To be honest she looks pregnant in it.

Ingrid for once doesn't look too bad.

I disagree, Ingrid looks much worse than Chloe today!

I think they both looked awful. Chloe looked as if she should be standing on a street corner touting for trade. Those high heeled bright blue shoes and tight leggings looked very tarty and Ingrid resembled an eccentric bag lady who should be pushing a supermarket trolley loaded with bags of rescued clothing from charity bins.

I think they both looked awful. Chloe looked as if she should be standing on a street corner touting for trade. Those high heeled bright blue shoes and tight leggings looked very tarty and Ingrid resembled an eccentric bag lady who should be pushing a supermarket trolley loaded with bags of rescued clothing from charity bins.

Missed this! From previous shows, think Ingrid usually carries this style off, unless she has a zillion layers and spoils it! Sorry to say that most of the presenters look dreadful in it. Think you need to be tall and thin to look flattering on you, shame!! :mysmilie_8:

Missed this! From previous shows, think Ingrid usually carries this style off, unless she has a zillion layers and spoils it! Sorry to say that most of the presenters look dreadful in it. Think you need to be tall and thin to look flattering on you, shame!! :mysmilie_8:

That's what I've never understood, as I'm completely untrendy: if you're curvy or overweight (basically, every other shape except for stick thin), wouldn't wearing loads of layers just make you look bigger? Especially in clashing colours, designs and fabrics?

That's what I've never understood, as I'm completely untrendy: if you're curvy or overweight (basically, every other shape except for stick thin), wouldn't wearing loads of layers just make you look bigger? Especially in clashing colours, designs and fabrics?

Yes, usually when you have too many layers, some people can carry it off but most can't, lol!! Models spring to mind, I know I couldn't! :mysmilie_46:

Yes, usually when you have too many layers, some people can carry it off but most can't, lol!! Models spring to mind, I know I couldn't! :mysmilie_46:

Unless I run away to the circus, I don't see the point in looking like I'm wearing Billy Smart's circus tent

Oh dear Chloe needs a bonus for turning out dressed in that horrendous top !! ..and Ingrid forgot her hair brush too !!
Ideal World had two tops for £14.99 today which looked much better quality than any YK considering the very high prices charged !!

Oh dear Chloe needs a bonus for turning out dressed in that horrendous top !! ..and Ingrid forgot her hair brush too !!
Ideal World had two tops for £14.99 today which looked much better quality than any YK considering the very high prices charged !!

I've never bought Young Dim but I've got those two tops Mad yes, they're are good quality.

Latest posts

Back