Yk prices!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember the wet knickers at Q when it was announced that she would ACTUALLY arrive at Q towers. However NO ONE was allowed to have meet her (is that a rat I smell?)

Then IT said she DID get an audience with her. A load of who shot John if you ask me.

LOL!!!! That could be worn to a wedding you know???? :mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14::mysmilie_14:

Yes I believe going out to dinner in it is a big hit too......probably because you don't end up paying for it, instead they take pity on you because they think all you can afford is oversized, creased bits of material sewn together. :mysmilie_15:

Yes I believe going out to dinner in it is a big hit too......probably because you don't end up paying for it, instead they take pity on you because they think all you can afford is oversized, creased bits of material sewn together. :mysmilie_15:

You wouldn't need a doggy bag either!

LOL! It must have some plus points like hiding your Wine under it, mind you, you could hide a Crate under it and nobody would notice! :mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500::mysmilie_500:

Add 'Join' to the TRULY AWFUL fashion club (if they are not there already).I have just seen a shapeless dress on the 6-7p.m 'Holiday shop' for £105 (WHAT?) The model was around 5'11" & it was to her ankles so anyone shorter would be able to chop a few feet off & make a matching duster.It had a nice creased feature at one side & I don't mean the droopy pockets that would be around your knees.This is a joke--I can imagine how it will emerge out of the packaging.Pity Jill F didn't 'model' it that would have been a sight.

Well that is me put in my place! just looked at the reviews of the above dress, lots of 5* even though they were saying it is far too long.If they do have it shortened they will also be able to straighten the hemline.I will retreat to my cave now, what do I know?!!

KT wore a Frank Usher cape and hat (can't remember what was underneath) fir her daughter's wedding and is now asking for a poll on her outfit for her brothers between YK, Kimmy and Ronen Chen.

Del Boy is leaning towards a long Join dress for her MoftheB outfit.

How boring.

I had to laugh at the 'layering' technique that Mrs T bangs on about. She was wearing a tunic, then plonked on TWO waistcoats (black and olive?), dear God she looked a sodding mess and made the expensive clothing look like an explosion in a jumble sale - and what about being HOT. I would think the majority of their audience suffer with tropical moments and want to strip off, not add more layers. We had colour blocking that was BIG, and now they're pushing layering for all its worth. Well, my layering comprises a top and cardi or coat if its chilly.

Sounds to me like she has had lots of practise trying to avoid flight hold charges😀

I had to laugh at the 'layering' technique that Mrs T bangs on about. She was wearing a tunic, then plonked on TWO waistcoats (black and olive?), dear God she looked a sodding mess and made the expensive clothing look like an explosion in a jumble sale - and what about being HOT. I would think the majority of their audience suffer with tropical moments and want to strip off, not add more layers. We had colour blocking that was BIG, and now they're pushing layering for all its worth. Well, my layering comprises a top and cardi or coat if its chilly.

Ta-dah!

Joey Chandler Clothes.jpg

Wow! IT has excelled herself today. Her "bag lady" outfit is finished off with black tights and high coral wedges!

Kathy doesn't look much better.

Wow! IT has excelled herself today. Her "bag lady" outfit is finished off with black tights and high coral wedges!

Kathy doesn't look much better.

Well I had to go and have a look at one of the videos from this morning. What does the woman look like? I showed my husband the video and he thought she must be dressed like that for a bet or has absolutely no idea how to dress! I have to agree she looks silly in that outfit, how can you look at yourself in the mirror and think that looks ok?

I'm not against the idea of this style but the prices are eye watering and the quality is not good and getting poorer at every production batch.

You can buy this sort of thing at throwaway prices on DHS with the same throwaway quality and save yourself a good 80 quid.

Latest posts

Back