yeah, finally got my Mally In the Pink!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairynuff

Registered Shopper
Ordered the Mally 3 piece discovery kit with brushes months ago only for it never to arrive so really pleased to grab one just now with free p&p! Hope it arrives before Christmas as I've wanted to try this range for ages.

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_696:

Well done, fairynuff!!!! I hope it does arrive before Christmas but, either way, you will enjoy it. :mysmilie_696:

that's great fairynuff, i've got it and i love it.
i have to say if i hear the name mary J blige, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez once more i may have to throw something at the tv.:mysmilie_73:

ALL my makeup apart from my foundation and mascara, are Malley. I use the amazing all-day eyeliner, the Citychick palette of eyeshadows, the blusher and the lipstick and gloss and I love it all. It all does what she promises it does. I particularly love the blush because it looks so very natural and lasts until it's removed. Enjoy!:mysmilie_12:

Ordered the Mally 3 piece discovery kit with brushes months ago only for it never to arrive so really pleased to grab one just now with free p&p! Hope it arrives before Christmas as I've wanted to try this range for ages.

:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_701: Well done Carol. I hope you get it before Christmas. :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_348: I'm so glad you got one. I'm pretty sure the price of these has come down considerably. Didn't they used to be £38.50? My In The Pink is in use virtually every blummen day! I also love the concealer Concealer, and the eyelining system. I have the brown and the plum and I was planning on getting the black and navy too but that will have to wait until either a) I find somewhere else to buy them or b) QVC stop sending my parcels by The DX (sorry to bang on about that! :eek:)

The set of lipglosses looked good too (Love Mally lipglosses) and I had planned to try out the Eye Brightener Wand too, but again that'll have to wait. (Until I calm down or hell freezes over - whichever is the sooner!) :mysmilie_17:

I dunno what it is - I just think I look better when I've been "Mally-ed" When it needs to be safe and conservative I mostly rely on Bobbi Brown but when I want drop dead gorgeous and different from the usual routine I go all out on the Mally makeup. It's fun! :D

:mysmilie_348: I'm so glad you got one. I'm pretty sure the price of these has come down considerably. Didn't they used to be £38.50? My In The Pink is in use virtually every blummen day! I also love the concealer Concealer, and the eyelining system. I have the brown and the plum and I was planning on getting the black and navy too but that will have to wait until either a) I find somewhere else to buy them or b) QVC stop sending my parcels by The DX (sorry to bang on about that! :eek:)

The set of lipglosses looked good too (Love Mally lipglosses) and I had planned to try out the Eye Brightener Wand too, but again that'll have to wait. (Until I calm down or hell freezes over - whichever is the sooner!) :mysmilie_17:

I dunno what it is - I just think I look better when I've been "Mally-ed" When it needs to be safe and conservative I mostly rely on Bobbi Brown but when I want drop dead gorgeous and different from the usual routine I go all out on the Mally makeup. It's fun! :D

I ordered these yesterday, L'Akin. I meant to ask you whether they are any good. They looked great during presentation. I am gratually tilting towards Mally, too. :mysmilie_697:

was very tempted by the lipglosses and eyeliners too but will wait and see how I get on with the discovery kit first to see how I get on with her range.

The grey, subtle eyeshadow looks like it has been made just for you, fairynuff! You will just look stunning!!!

I ordered these yesterday, L'Akin. I meant to ask you whether they are any good. They looked great during presentation. I am gratually tilting towards Mally, too. :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_17: at my "Concealer Concealer" - I knew what I meant! :mysmilie_61:

I bet you love the eyeliner system hon, I think it's the fabbest thing ever.

Fairynuff - The Silver Dollar eye shadow is really pretty and wearable - and easy to slot in with all your other make up. I wasn't sure that it would be "me" but I love it. I wear it with all my browns and purples and it gives them an extra kick.

Yippee! my Mally arrived today and whilst I've not had time to have a play with it yet I'm already impressed with the beautiful presentation box and the stylish look to the kit. The brushes feel fab too, much better quality than the Laura Geller IMO.

Did you get the light or dark pink option Fairynuff? It looked a lovely set.. Hope you enjoy using it :mysmilie_1766:

Latest posts

Back