YBF Beauty - 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So was anything said about Stacey's absence for the past couple of years? I'm sure they'll have had some spin to put on it, they're hardly going to mention the legal action!

Just curious... ; )

Tx

She did say that they revamped the range and took out the parabens etc. So I believe that was the official cover story. Strange how she was appearing and selling all the time on HSN in the US.

She did say that they revamped the range and took out the parabens etc. So I believe that was the official cover story. Strange how she was appearing and selling all the time on HSN in the US.

Donna I don't know about the red colour packaging. I did think parabens were removed during the revamp from Models Prefer to YBF when on Le Q before, perhaps a YBF previous buyer would know or not.

You're right Bags. When YBF launched originally (pink packaging) the removal of parabens and female empowerment nonsense behind the YBF name were cited as the reasons. Other ranges have reappeared after an unexplained period of absence; diCesare for example. They'll never mention the models prefer court case, it's a shop not a news or documentary channel.

Jude xx

You're right Bags.

Thanks Jude
xx

When YBF launched originally (pink packaging) the removal of parabens and female empowerment nonsense behind the YBF name were cited as the reasons. Other ranges have reappeared after an unexplained period of absence; diCesare for example. They'll never mention the models prefer court case, it's a shop not a news or documentary channel.

Jude xx

Think we make that spin off channel here instead, much to Q's dread. :tongue:

Well I managed to watch some of Stacey's 5pm show and she looked fab as ever.

I will not however be purchasing any of her stuff.The prices have gone up..and coupled with QVC's P&P,I will not be buying.I've had her stuff in the past and whilst I quite liked it,I really liked the price.

Quite fancied some of her yellow powder...today I see its been named neutralizing creme and with P&P comes in at over £20.My clinique one is not much more than that.As I said her stuff was nice...but no different to stuff you can buy in boots.

Shame really as Honora has gone this way.They were the "cheapie" end of pearls on QVC and that made them attractive.I don't personally tune in honora much now because the prices have gone through the roof.

These brands get a bit popular and then they change the very thing that attracts their customer...the price!!!

I ordered the yellow powder and the yellow creme from her website, and they were only about £6 ish pound for one. Still waiting for them
to come , but i read what Donna said that theyre full of talcum powder, after i"d ordered them, so dreading them coming now. Also ordered
the Jemma Kidd Ultimate colour corrector, which is a scarey colour, luminous green, it sells out everytime and gets great reviews. Going to use
it to cover up dark circles and redness, hopefully. Will keep you all informed which is the better :wonder:

Oh meant to say, if you order from her website, part of the money goes to Breast Care, which is very good and every

little helps

I have also ordered the yellow powder and creme from her website on the 25th June but still waiting for them to arrive.

Latest posts

Back