Yankee TSV available now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My hubby a man a few words was prompted to say think they have made a mistake having this as a TSV.

Oh, that was just to make BL sit up. Am still undecided about the TSV!! I like it. Can I afford it?:confused:

www. scentedcandleshop are a good mail order supplier. any order over £10.00 has free p&p coupled with the fact they have 2 fragrance of the month with an additional 20% off. my favourite is the tiare flower. so heady and lush.i have been very disappoited with the last 2 tsv i really want candles at a good price and not all the silly holders and covers they seem insitant on palming over to the qvc customer. they would never get away with selling loads of these screens in one hit in the shops. bring back the tumbers i ended up buying at least 5 sets of these when it was a tsv.

Please don't shoot me but...............
I like it, so there ! :p

Me too cath. I've decided it's nice not naff but as I went for the Electric Tart Burner last night I'm giving this one a miss. The burner should be a little easier to 'hide' from my OH! :eek:

Me too cath. I've decided it's nice not naff but as I went for the Electric Tart Burner last night I'm giving this one a miss. The burner should be a little easier to 'hide' from my OH! :eek:

I like your style ;)

So many things, so little cash !! :(

I do find clothing a breeze to hide.:D

Latest posts

Back