Yankee TSV 05/01/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love this forum - so much information.

Forgive this possibly daft question, but do people think we get the same two votive holders every time, so we end up with eight if we continue with all the ADs? Or might they be slightly different patterns or shapes each drop?

I love this forum - so much information.

Forgive this possibly daft question, but do people think we get the same two votive holders every time, so we end up with eight if we continue with all the ADs? Or might they be slightly different patterns or shapes each drop?

same two every drop

They have done auto delivery before and the votive holders have been different each time.

They have done auto delivery before and the votive holders have been different each time.

Thanks. The description implies they will all be the same but I do think it is a bit odd having 4 identical pairs so I hope we'll get some variety. Soon find out, I suppose.

Thanks. The description implies they will all be the same but I do think it is a bit odd having 4 identical pairs so I hope we'll get some variety. Soon find out, I suppose.

It would be better if there was variety but as I say they have done it that way in the past so hopefully next time they will do that again!

Last year's AD had different votive holders each time, scalloped ones and plain ones, The last two drops had large scalloped votives - too big to burn the votive candles in.

You got in quick there Autumn, it is showing as sold out now! As are the new three jar candles both as single item and AD. Surely a mistake??? or a marketing ploy? if the set of 3 has gone, I am jolly pleased I am on this forum to get the advance news!!!!! Mine are all stored away with matching tarts and t lights on the way from Yankee Doodle.

Does anyone else think the new fragrances in the TSV sound hideous? I won't be bothering as I do not find the presenters opinions on the fragrances particularly true. I really do need to smell them before I buy. They all sound sickly and just not particularly nice. Also who thought Julia Roberts was so OTT in her presenting? I actually ended up turning over because I could not stand her overacting anymore. She certainly did not encourage me to buy anything, she just looked and sounded so so false.

Well I missed Julia but caught a bit of the repeat this morning and heard her say there will be no auto delivery on large jar candles today? I wonder why? As SCW has found them for us and I fancied the large taste of the tropics set, but not on auto delivery and they both appear to be sold out still, surely they have not sold out of them already?

I managed to order the set of 3 large jar candles before they disappeared - and they're lovely! The two options were on sale for a few days because I left a review which was published (3 reviews - all 5 star).
As they haven't re-appeared today, I'm wondering if they've decided to save the large jars for a future TSV, especially as most of the scents are USA exclusives ;-)

I managed to order the set of 3 large jar candles before they disappeared - and they're lovely! The two options were on sale for a few days because I left a review which was published (3 reviews - all 5 star).
As they haven't re-appeared today, I'm wondering if they've decided to save the large jars for a future TSV, especially as most of the scents are USA exclusives ;-)

Thanks, I saw they had been reviewed and just thought I would wait until today and see if I fancied the Tsv instead but I don't, serves me right for waiting I suppose, I will have to get them some other time, and will save my money for now :mysmilie_50:

I noticed both the TSV and jars were not showing a couple of days ago but the TSV has obviously returned. The jars are now saying no longer available. As an addict, I am just relieved that I am on this forum now and saw SCW's heads up post so got them on AD in December. I am amazed if they just launched them so quietly and are now out of stock????? Perhaps they will come on later as an OTO or they will just get more in. Mind you YC keep stuff on WL forever so why not these. The plot thickens! However it is a point to remember for future years that they may not launch all the new fragrances on the same day and to get in quick.

Just realised the vast majority of these fragrances are US only, does anyone know the names of the UK fragrances that are going to be launched over the next 4 quarters?

Call me an old cynic but I think they want to shift as much of the Tsv as possible and they are holding the large candles back, although they could have possibly sold out, I somehow doubt it. :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back