Yankee Portrait Large Jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry I cannot do links but have spotted a new trio, Down On The Beach, which includes:
Sangria
Warm Waves
SUn &Sand.

This is currently showing at £47.00 with £5.95 postage but you never know they may reduce it to an event price or OTO. There are a few shows coming up in the next few days.

The item number is 705686.

:mysmilie_59:

untill 12am tonight its a ONE TIME ONLY PRICE £29.98 + 2 easy pays of £14.99

I am banking on them being the same as the Artisan range in quality as they were just as good as the full cost range. I was a big fan of those and was sorry they were replaced by the Scentbeads which seemed decidedly iffy. I have every confidence in the portrait ones, which is just as well as I have ordered loads!

Thanks for the info.

If anybody has been waiting for a scenterpiece to come back into stock on QVC, I may be able to offer some moneysaving advice.

Today I visited my local Yankee candle store(not an outlet) and they had the best scenterpiece offer I have seen anywhere. Believe me I have looked. You have to buy 7 melt cups at 4.99 to get a scenterpiece free. This makes the offer even better than the OTO QVC were offering some time ago on the scenterpiece. You have a choice of at least 7 different designs. I got 7 cups and the Elizabeth scenterpiece for 34.93. Bargain!

Thanks for the info.

If anybody has been waiting for a scenterpiece to come back into stock on QVC, I may be able to offer some moneysaving advice.

Today I visited my local Yankee candle store(not an outlet) and they had the best scenterpiece offer I have seen anywhere. Believe me I have looked. You have to buy 7 melt cups at 4.99 to get a scenterpiece free. This makes the offer even better than the OTO QVC were offering some time ago on the scenterpiece. You have a choice of at least 7 different designs. I got 7 cups and the Elizabeth scenterpiece for 34.93. Bargain!

TBH you dont need a scenterpiece for the meltcups

There's a new trio on the website today (I'm sure Supercoolwillow will tell me it's not new!) - I've only just seen it anyway.

705691 - Yankee Candle Set of 3 Country Basket Large Jars

£34.98 + £5.95

I'm really confused by these labels now. How do I recognise standard large jars as opposed to outlet and and other special ranges? Can anyone tell me what each of the below is (I know the first one is the original, standard range).

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 12.46.28.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 12.43.57.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 12.47.11.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 12.41.31.jpg

Oh that new set looks lovely!!!! I cannot buy them though as my emergency Lakeland storage bags are getting full already! (These were a set of four bags which expand and you can put them in your supermarket trolley. They are great, grey bottoms with a coloured top. I also got a set of three (grey, grey and white) recycling bags there.)

Now, ignoring the top standard set pictured in your post, I saw all three of these sets presented by Stephen the other week and they were ALL described as the portrait range. My working premise is if the picture is a bit smaller or plainer and less glossy than usual and encased in a circle, it is Portrait. Of course your third set rather threw me a bit as it is in a square not a circle!!! But he deffo said Portrait for those as well. And the Country Basket trio are Portrait too. I would say the names are different too, except that Lavender is in both the standard and Portrait ranges, but generally that is true. (And of course when they are on a special price they are far below what they offer the standard range for.)

By the way I looked first thing this morning to see if there was any sign of the 2nd Drop of the Vineyard AD item and I didn't see th Country Walks set live then!

There's a new trio on the website today (I'm sure Supercoolwillow will tell me it's not new!) - I've only just seen it anyway.

705691 - Yankee Candle Set of 3 Country Basket Large Jars

£34.98 + £5.95

I'm really confused by these labels now. How do I recognise standard large jars as opposed to outlet and and other special ranges? Can anyone tell me what each of the below is (I know the first one is the original, standard range).

View attachment 12452
View attachment 12453
View attachment 12454
View attachment 12455

simple anything that aint like the normal housewarmer labels are either outlet or special ones

Well those Lakeland bags are even fuller now because I couldn't resist those Country Basket candles. OOPS!!! I do like a YC Daisy fragrance though so hopefully it is like the ones which have gone before.

Well those Lakeland bags are even fuller now because I couldn't resist those Country Basket candles. OOPS!!! I do like a YC Daisy fragrance though so hopefully it is like the ones which have gone before.

You know you needed the new set! Hope you love them. Let us know what you think when you receive them.

Thanks also for your earlier post about the jar types. I hadn't noticed what they were calling them on air so that was interesting. I'm thinking I'm going to be even more confused when they bring in the new, narrower standard range labels with the different font.

Screen Shot 2016-08-24 at 22.42.51.jpg

Well to add to your confusion..... I saw an article on Wax Addicts a few weeks ago saying that the UK/EU in 2017 will be keeping the current label format. So this mean-looking new label will be on our US specials only I assume.

The country walks set came today. Lavender as expected, and quite strong. Daisy just like Forget me not and very grassy. Love it. Blue petals. Quite a light floral but very nice and soft.

Pleased with this set. Must stop buying. Got a CC statement today and nearly every item was from Q, specifically YC!!

I think the name I meant above was Love Me, Love Me Not rather than Forget Me Not.

There is a new trio on the list today. Details below (cannot do links!)

Item no. 705690
Name_ I forget!!!! But something like Country Bakes.
ONT TIME ONLY PRICE £29.98. So with postage just £12 per candle which is brilliant. Down from £39.00.

Banana Nut
Apple Cobbler
Orange Clove

Fortunately that is too foody to tempt me (phew!!!). I did like spiced orange and am sure this will be the same but do not want the other two. Nor indeed have I room for them, LOL

I saw what looked like a new or back in stock set just now.

Set of three Juicy Fruits.
£34.98 plus postage.
Cherry.
Honeydew melon.
Pineapple.

Luckily I am not usually tempted by fruits. However, I am tempted by fresh but must resist this. Back as a OTO:
Set of three Down on the Beach
£29.98 plus postage.
Sangria
Warm waves
Sand and sun.

I am focusing on the Sangria as that will be fruity and I can persuade myself not to buy!

Yesterday someone tweeted in to ask Steven if they were bringing more World Journey sets. He had just started to speak and the electrician turned the power off! Does anyone know what he said....... Hopefully it was YES!!

Has anyone heard anything about the third drop of the March TSV Yankee Candles? Should be Candied Pecans etc and it was meant to be sent out on 31 Aug, but I've not heard a thing and nobody is asking about it on the FB page - I'm just hoping someone knows something as calling CS about Yankee Candles is always a bit hit n miss :(

Thanks

I don't think it is due quite yet. It is the stupid 80 day frequency so I reckon (and may very well be wrong) that is due from 4 September. The last one came to me on 14/06, so 90 days is 14/09, less 10 is 04/09. And the second drop of the Vineyard collection AD was about two weeks late so it may not come altogether swiftly.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

Just checked my account and is showing as In Process.

Has anyone heard anything about the third drop of the March TSV Yankee Candles? Should be Candied Pecans etc and it was meant to be sent out on 31 Aug, but I've not heard a thing and nobody is asking about it on the FB page - I'm just hoping someone knows something as calling CS about Yankee Candles is always a bit hit n miss :(

Thanks

I don't think it is due quite yet. It is the stupid 80 day frequency so I reckon (and may very well be wrong) that is due from 4 September. The last one came to me on 14/06, so 90 days is 14/09, less 10 is 04/09. And the second drop of the Vineyard collection AD was about two weeks late so it may not come altogether swiftly.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

I was going to say the same as Mazza. I didn't think the AD was due until early Sept. On my account it says "Awaiting stock".

PS I'm only just back in this forum after nearly a week of getting a 404 error / access denied message. Got a lot of catching up to do!

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!

Wow, in the space of me sending that message, my account is also showing as 'In Process', woo hoo!!!!

Out of interest, what did you think of the second drop? I was really disappointed with both Midnight Lilac and Summer Storm - neither of them smell of much and there is absolutely no throw! Of course, no opportunity to leave a review/read other reviews on the Q website, humph.

There is a new trio on the list today. Details below (cannot do links!)

Item no. 705690
Name_ I forget!!!! But something like Country Bakes.
ONT TIME ONLY PRICE £29.98. So with postage just £12 per candle which is brilliant. Down from £39.00.

Banana Nut
Apple Cobbler
Orange Clove

Fortunately that is too foody to tempt me (phew!!!). I did like spiced orange and am sure this will be the same but do not want the other two. Nor indeed have I room for them, LOL

I'm a bit ashamed to say I went for these . They arrived today and I like them but not surprising because I am a fan of the foody ones, especially sweet foody, although these are not that sugary sweet. The Orange Clove is similar to Spiced Orange, yes, but all of them seem quite weak in the jar. I'll light one later and see if the throw is any good.

Latest posts

Back