Yankee Candles TSV - 31/08/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me, like lemon lavender, but the electric thingys are lavender which i don't care for. Saved again!

:shock: I didn't realise that, scrap what I said earlier about using it all then. It certainly wasn't clear from the TSV launch that the plugin was lavender and not lemon lavender.

i'm really disappointed with the price of this tsv! therefore i haven't ordered it, instead i have gone for the 3 medium jars of autumn harvest (thanks scw for the tip), which includes moonlight harvest, be thankful and almond cookie.

am now waiting to see if anything else of interest or at the right price pops up.

happy shopping!!!

I'm burning Be Thankful at the moment and it is lovely. Still have the Moonlight Harvest one left to go at.

Valm, Queenie: shop in your closet, shop in your closet!!

(This has been a FART Support Message.)

I hear what you're saying mariecat. To be fair though my closet now holds : 3 x Medium jars, 1 x small jar, 2 x votives and 3 tarts. I have 2 x Medium jars and the small jar earmarked as gifts and will need some more tarts soon.

I nearly did go for the 3 Clean Cotton jars but didn't in the end because I would have only been earmarking them as gifts again rather than buying what I need ie the tarts. So although I have farted so far today should a real bargain Summer Surprise turn up in the remaining two hours I will buy but I don't think this is anti-fart as these items are needed. x

oh now i can't wait for my autumn harvest set to arrive! :flower:

can't decide whether to also order large jars of french vanilla and vanilla cupcake, or, medium jars of vanilla cupcake and blueberry scone. . . :tongue2:

oh now i can't wait for my autumn harvest set to arrive! :flower:

can't decide whether to also order large jars of french vanilla and vanilla cupcake, or, medium jars of vanilla cupcake and blueberry scone. . . :tongue2:

If it was me I would go for the latter two as I've smelt both of these and they're yummy. Have never burnt the French Vanilla one. For some reason I find this fragrance together with the Fresh Cut Roses and Lavender off-putting. I suppose I remember when scented candles first came out and these particular fragrances smelt so synthetic.

I love the Yankee candles that I love (about 10 fragrances) but most of them I hate. There's a great shop where I live in Southampton which stocks all of their range and every month have a couple of them on offer for 20% off - I go there a lot. I always watch the TSV launch in case there's ones I like in the TSV but generally I wouldn't buy Yankee from QVC - they aren't any cheaper than the High St when p&p is added despite what they say. How do people buy scents that they don't know whether they will like them or not - too risky especially with high p&p. The lavender in the TSV would make me feel sick. Interesting what Anthony was saying at midnight about lavender on it's own compared to lemon lavender before he realised there was also lavender in TSV! He creases me up!

Last edited:
Valm, Queenie: shop in your closet, shop in your closet!!

(This has been a FART Support Message.)

thanks Mariecat x
been a good girl but went for the tsv(hanging my head in shame)
in my defence it has been 37 days since I bought anything:angel:
dont think we will be going on hols after all,after husband said we were, he is not bothered now,I have been so good aswell,am gutted about my hols and a bit upset,even after paying a fortune off the credit card over the last 2 months too...and I mean a fortune
saw some curtains today and he put me off them,even though we want to do up the lounge(I had 60 quid in debenhams vouchers to put towards them aswell so I have had a sulk and feel tons better) x

thanks Mariecat x
dont think we will be going on hols after all,after husband said we were, he is not bothered now,I have been so good aswell,am gutted about my hols and a bit upset,even after paying a fortune off the credit card over the last 2 months too...and I mean a fortune
saw some curtains today and he put me off them,even though we want to do up the lounge(I had 60 quid in debenhams vouchers to put towards them aswell so I have had a sulk and feel tons better) x

Sounds like you deserved a treat!

thanks Mariecat x

Blummen Norah honeybun that's amaaaaaaazing! :clapping: :up2: :clapping: :up2: :clapping: :up2: :clapping:

I didnt buy the TSV or any other Yankee stuff, think the TSV is overpriced and would rather have more candles than sachets and plug ins.
The last Yankee TSV I got was at the beginning of the year, set of 8 tumblers which I shared with my mum and nedless to say they are still in the box

I missed the start of the hour... is Jilly ill...? Wonder if AY is also going to have to present the TSV hours....?

Blummen Norah honeybun that's amaaaaaaazing! :clapping: :up2: :clapping: :up2: :clapping: :up2: :clapping:

See, it can be done. 37days. I haven't bought anything since 4th August which was the Judith Ripka heart charm ring which I was on waitlist for. So a litttle pat on the back for me and big slap on the back to Queenie.

Thought AY was really good doing the YC :clapping:

I went to buy the summer surprise but by the time I got my netbook on and signed in to cashbackkings it had sold out :(

Latest posts

Back