Yankee Candles - TSV - 13/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks Sazza, CC is safe on this one. Don't like either of the scents and would prefer just candles to other stuff.

I am not sure on this one. I prefer the jars as I like to use them with my shades and trays. Unless it is a good price?????? I think I might just have to place that order with Yankeedoodle now. Was waiting till I saw what the tsv was first. Also did place 2 large order with them last month (ooops) - will soon have candles and darls tarts in every room!!!

94844993d9de5aebe.gif

Sazza. xxxxxxx

Those are items that me and my mum can share. She loves fresh cut roses and (no surprise) I love FV.

Not for me I don't think. I don't rate the votives as I don't think they smell very strongly and I don't like plug ins cos I find they usually smell synthetic.

Let's hope all you lovely ladies buy them all so there are some lovely OTO's with lots of wax tarts in. x

whats in the TSV

Yankee Fresh Cut Roses & French Vanilla Home fragrance kit.

Complete fragrance set for the home & car.Inc:

1 x French Vanilla 10oz 283.4g Tumbler candle

1 x Fresh Cut Roses 10oz 283.4g Tumbler candle

4 x 1.75oz (49g) Fresh Cut roses sampler candles

2 x pressed rose Sampler Holders Glass Holders adorned with pink pressed roses. Measure approx: 6.5cm in height x 5cm in Diameter.

1 x Fresh Cut Roses Plug in Home Fragrance Unit with 18.5ml bottle of scented oil Adjustable units with three different levels of aroma intensity forany sized space

1 x French Vanilla Plug in Home Fragrance Unit with 18.5ml bottle of scented oil Adjustable units with three different levels of aroma intensity forany sized space

1 x Pack of Fresh Cut Roses Home fragrance Unit Refills Each pack contains
2 x (18.5ml) Bottles of scented oil.

1 x Pack of French Vanilla Home Fragrance Unit Refills Each pack contains

1 x Pack (of 3) French Vanilla Car Gel Air Fresheners

The gels areshaped to resemble a jar candle complete with string for hanging purposes.

so seems very good value

Last edited:
Yankee Fresh Cut Roses & French Vanilla Home fragrance kit.

Complete fragrance set for the home & car.Inc:

1 x French Vanilla 10oz 283.4g Tumbler candle

1 x Fresh Cut Roses 10oz 283.4g Tumbler candle

4 x 1.75oz (49g) Fresh Cut roses sampler candles

2 x pressed rose Sampler Holders Glass Holders adorned with pink pressed roses. Measure approx: 6.5cm in height x 5cm in Diameter.

1 x Fresh Cut Roses Plug in Home Fragrance Unit with 18.5ml bottle of scented oil Adjustable units with three different levels of aroma intensity forany sized space

1 x French Vanilla Plug in Home Fragrance Unit with 18.5ml bottle of scented oil Adjustable units with three different levels of aroma intensity forany sized space

1 x Pack of Fresh Cut Roses Home fragrance Unit Refills Each pack contains

1 x Pack of French Vanilla Home Fragrance Unit Refills Each pack contains

1 x Pack (of 3) French Vanilla Car Gel Air Fresheners

The gels areshaped to resemble a jar candle complete with string for hanging purposes.

so seems very good value

There is a lot in the TSV but the value remains to be seen as we don't know the price yet.

I won't be buying, I don't like either of the fragrances.

£38.64. It was showing as £46 something when I last saw it, so I think that may be the tsv price. Is it good value?

Thanks for finding the details of the TSV, SCW and Sazza, I think I might give Yankee candles a try, but would like to know if it is good value at around £38/£40 taking p&p into the equation. I can get these from a Co-op store in the nearest town, but it's not easy for me to get there at the moment. Any info would be useful in making a decision,also I haven't smelt French Vanilla and would like to know if it is a strong or heady fragrance.

Latest posts

Back