Yankee Candles - TSV - 13/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
Just to let you know that there is a Yankee Candles TSV on Friday 13th March.

Hope its a good one.

I pray for a French Vanilla TSV.

I say the same thing every time but I have yet to have my dreams realised.

good luck yazrose!!
the last tsv was nice,candles,not a tart burner,wonder what this will be??
I am a big yankee fan,like the fruity candles and fresh fragrances myself,doesnt seem 2 minutes since the last yankee one,is this one near Mothers Day by any chance??

I pray for a French Vanilla TSV.

I say the same thing every time but I have yet to have my dreams realised.

Yaz - I was in the candle shop in Cheltenham today - and was having a sniff at the candles (to test not to buy as they are cheaper off Yankeedoodle) I now agree with you about the French Vanilla - please can we have a tsv. I did buy a couple of samplers (one in FV) and a car gel in Vanilla and Lime that was quite nice too. I am burning a Vanilla cupcake candle at the moment as this is Fragrance of the Month at the moment.

Thanks rosey xxxxxxx
I am totally into French Vanilla.
With so much of it on various sites I am surprised that QVC have not done a major French Vanilla TSV or a big set.

By they way the plug in French Vanilla are yuckie imo, it smells nothing like the candles and is quite sickly.

Thanks rosey xxxxxxx
I am totally into French Vanilla.
With so much of it on various sites I am surprised that QVC have not done a major French Vanilla TSV or a big set.

By they way the plug in French Vanilla are yuckie imo, it smells nothing like the candles and is quite sickly.

I got a plug in thingy free with my order this week from Yankeedoodle and it was a random sample so I bought a FV to go with it - Oops - hope it is ok.

It might be different in your house but mine is a one bed flat and it is very sickly to me, if you like it I have loads I can send you.

Let me know.

Yes I have had it on the landing today - it is nice wafting around upstairs. It maybe is not quite the same as the candle but I do like it. How many of the refills do you have and how much do you want for them ?? PM me please.

I not sure how many I have, I have one un-used plug in with a FV scent bottle, 1 plug in that has been used for a few minutes with a FV scent bottle before being switched off and I think 2 boxes of re-fills.

You can have them all if you want, I aint gonna use them and don't worry I wasn't expecting money, I would not have mentioned them if I was.

Let me know if you want them all. xxxxxxx

Yankee TSV 13th March

Hi just wondered if anyone has any ideas what this might be??
Would love some big candles or tumblers again!

There are a lot of "Spring" shows on that day - so here's hoping it's something new!
As much as I love Clean Cotton etc, I really want to try something new!

I hope it's full of the new fragrances which are mostly floral. I am burning the Cherry Blossom tart at the moment and whilst I didn't like it at first (thought it smelt like the old type rose fragrance) it has grown on me. Don't like the smell of the Lavender Vanilla or the Dunegrass though. x

Some nice large jars would be good - I don't like the tumblers as I like to use the candles with my shades.

Some nice accessories - shades etc would also be good.

Ive just tried the new Garden Sweet Pea Yankee Tart..... I think its gorgeous & will definitely buy some more :1:

After reading about yankeedoodle on here-and seeing the price of yankee bits and pieces in debenhams on wednesday-eek!- I decided to place an order with yankeedoodle wednesday evening. Having recently fallen in love with the fresh cut roses smell I ordered one of their clearance sets-a really pretty pink embossed rose burner,2 small jar candles and 6 tarts for £19.95. They have just arrived-less than 48 hours later QVC!!!!- and I am really pleased with them. I feel it was a pretty good price-well I'm happy anyway! The smell was coming out of the box before it was even opened,the delivery man asked if it was real flowers in there and now the whole house is full if the smell even though I haven't started burning any of them. So I am very happy and thanks for the heads up for a great site.Needless to say I doubt I will ever buy yankee from QVC again.

The only problem is SusiQ you will now be broke like me as you will be ordering from them all the time!!!!

Latest posts

Back