Yankee Candles - TSV - 13/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After reading about yankeedoodle on here-and seeing the price of yankee bits and pieces in debenhams on wednesday-eek!- I decided to place an order with yankeedoodle wednesday evening. Having recently fallen in love with the fresh cut roses smell I ordered one of their clearance sets-a really pretty pink embossed rose burner,2 small jar candles and 6 tarts for £19.95. They have just arrived-less than 48 hours later QVC!!!!- and I am really pleased with them. I feel it was a pretty good price-well I'm happy anyway! The smell was coming out of the box before it was even opened,the delivery man asked if it was real flowers in there and now the whole house is full if the smell even though I haven't started burning any of them. So I am very happy and thanks for the heads up for a great site.Needless to say I doubt I will ever buy yankee from QVC again.

Maybe not from QVC but I am sure you will buy more Yankee Candles :LOL:

Maybe not from QVC but I am sure you will buy more Yankee Candles :LOL:

ooooooh yes lol! I never really 'got' the yankee candle thing-
I think it was just that I hadn't found smells I liked. But I like the clean cotton,the fresh cut roses,baby powder and beach walk.I sniffed loads on wednesday in debenhams but think I got a bit overwhelmed in the end and my dose bunged up! I can't really afford them tbh but I've given up so many things over the last year I have told myself I deserved this treat-will have to make it last lol! I am going into hospital soon for serious surgery and need to rest and relax before then-that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I have seen a Yankee collection on the tv interactive, but not the internet about £46 something, fresh cut roses and french vanilla could this be the tsv? I can't make out what is in the collection but it looks a lot. Can anyone find out anymore? that would be great.

oh my goodness french vanilla,cant remember who it is on here but they love it!! think it was yazrose from memory
oh good lets hope its candles!! big ones !!

Yes its Yaz - shes the French Vanilla Queen. Maybe they have been looking on here to give us what we actually want for a change!

Anymore info super sleuths?

thankyou Madge you're a star xx
rosey,maybe they have been watching like you say!!
fresh cut roses is a nice one for mothers day too so that could be part of the thinking behind it

Wished I knew what was in the set, where are the super sleuths? LOL

I think I can see Jar Candles, votives and plug ins but the picture isn't very good. Anyone with Virgin tv?

Its probably either FV or Roses fragrance as they normally do a collection of just one, but we can keep our fingers crossed.

Never bought from QVC, as usually I don't like the collections they have. Also, the ceramics on qvc or not really my cup of tea.
Would love a tsv of medium or large jars only.
I don't like the votives and plugins, as they do not have a smell. (and I prefer Darls tarts)
3 large FV jars would be great!

Thanks Sazza, it looks like we get both fragrances in one collection.

I like the look of this, think I will definately be buying :D

I think I'll give it a whirl. I haven't tried those scents and I like the plug-ins. If the price is good I'll buy. Then again, Yankeedoodle might have something better. Thanks for the info Sazza!

Latest posts

Back