Yankee Candles - I need your help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vanilla Cupcake is lovely boffy, I also love Christmas Cookie which a lovely vanilla cookie smell - yummy :1:

Blueberry Scone is the next jar waiting for me to burn, can't wait to try that one as I used to love Blueberry Muffin before it was discontinued.

Yankee Doodle are very good Mia, I have bought some Coconut Bay jar candles from there recently as I love that one and it's discontinued.

I quite like the small jars and don't find the fragrance is any less with those.

Vanilla Cup Cake and Christmas Cookie are two of my favs :)

Boffy - the cheap smells offer sounds fantastic. It is certainly worth shopping around.
Thanks for the warning Lemonsqueezy - how disappointing.

sorry mia

its the scented candle shop not cheap smells. cheap smells is where i get my decleor oops!i really cant rate them enough. and you also get points 2p for every pound you spend . i have worked out i will get a couple of tarts free at the end of the year lol!

Thanks for this. I have checked QVC out and they have the ones I am interested in except for Jack Frost which I am now undecided about - I want to like it because it sounds so seasonal.

I like so many that this is beginning to look expensive!

Here are a couple of collections from Yankee Candle that you might like, and they are very good value. (Not that I'm trying to lead you into temptation! :54:)

www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/12-small-christmas-jars-for-3000-yankee-candle-c-117-p-1-pr-33049.html

www.yankeedoodle.co.uk/x-cart/ultimate-world-collection-yankee-candle-c-65-p-1-pr-30661.html

Have got a Lemon Lavender tart on the burner atm & it's beautiful,even my hubby remarked favourably on it :1:
Normally prefer Darl's or Piecan's tarts of which I've got a mountain but also have 2 boxes of Yankee tarts to get through :54:
BTW Love Jack Frost,too.

I knew this post would lead to trouble. Thank you for all your posts and for leading me into further temptation (never difficult). Now in addition to my original 3 desired fragrances I MUST have Lemon Lavender too and of course all in the large!

Thank you!:1:

If you like the idea of Jack Frost, but want something guaranteed to give more fragrance, I'd recommend Winterland (which although is not currently listed on the Yankee site,is still available through some of the UK sellers.) It's my all-time fave winter fragrance. Sounds weird, but is smells just like snow falling!

nappy assoctiation

what i mean by the smell of nappies is that when i smell baby powder i think that a nappy has been or needs to be changed.it reminds me.....ugghhhhh!!!!

I buy all my candles at Yankeedoodle, the service is excellent and they often have very good offers. I always buy medium or large jars. I'm in the minority, I really really hate Baby Powder. Have had a list off Darls and am going to try out her tarts when I've used up my current stock.

I usually buy from yankeedoodle if I have a large order or giftednlineshop if I only need 1 candle,as they do free PP fom £10 onwards
I don't really rate the babypowder, my favourites are; honeydew melon, lily of the valley, vanilla cupcake, island spa, macintosh apple and many many more.
I prefer medium and large jars, as i also like to see a flame.

If you like the idea of Jack Frost, but want something guaranteed to give more fragrance, I'd recommend Winterland (which although is not currently listed on the Yankee site,is still available through some of the UK sellers.) It's my all-time fave winter fragrance. Sounds weird, but is smells just like snow falling!

I want that one now more than anything!

I only buy the tarts as, like others have said, I find they burn for longer. At the moment I'm burning Blueberry Scone which is lush.

Have smelt Baby Powder which is ok but wouldn't repurchase especially. I have Midnight Jasmine still to burn however adore Jack Frost. I was a bit annoyed recently when watching a YC show with Julian Ballantine. A set of Christmas candles were featured and Michaela (the YC rep) said that JF was being discontinued. She then corrected herself when JB asked why anyone would discontinue such a nice fragrance as she said that she had meant the only way to get JF from QVC was in that particular set. Couldn't make my mind up whetehr she was working for YC or QVC!

Nevertheless my local card shop sells YC which is where I get them from mostly and I saw them a couple of weeks ago unpacking STACKS of JF tarts. Hurrah!

I also love Vanilla Cupcake, Cinnamon Stick, Indonesian Ginger, Mistletoe, Mediterranean Cypress, Rose of Morocco, Christmas Cookie, Happy Christmas and Vera Cruz Vanilla.

In fact the only fragrance that I have disliked is the Tahitian Tiare Flower which is too heady for me. HTH.

Hi just bought some tarts today got island spa, lemon lavender,creme brulee, vanilla lime, and my all time fave clan cotton so thats 5 tarts 8 hours a tart, 40 hours of lovely smells for £4.25 -20% off so that worked out at 68p a tart at tweedmill in north wales now that is what i call a bargain.

ffb

Latest posts

Back