Yankee Candles car air fresheners

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another tip is to put a tumble dryer sheet on top of a radiator then this smell wafts around the room. I usually put my used ones on the radiator in the utility after I have finished with them and then this makes it smell nice.

I like the car gels, I usually have clean cotton or similar fresh smells in the car, but it's a personal thing, I think. The only concern I would have about putting lavender in the car is that I thought lavender is relaxing and I wouldn't want to nod off while I'm driving!

I use the Yankee Gel air fresheners in my car. I drive all day for a living and I like the car to smell fresh and fragrant. I find them pretty good. Some do tend to last longer than others, but they're the best I've found, as I tend to hate the more conventional car air freshener smells. Got a Coconut Bay one at the moment.

I have tried the cardboard car jars, but found although they are strong at first, they don't last as long as the jars. Plus I found them a bit too big to dangle off the mirror, unlike the gels, which are smaller.

Latest posts

Back