Yankee Candle TSV 6/7/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC are getting a bit like IW - the same products coming around all the time.........

This is very quick - we only just had a yankee tsv - mind you it only lasted 10 mins - so maybe this is to make up for that.

QVC are getting a bit like IW - the same products coming around all the time.........

This is very quick - we only just had a yankee tsv - mind you it only lasted 10 mins - so maybe this is to make up for that.

its true but it hardly ever happens to the tsvs i want! (except the liz earle tsv this time)

Lets hope this one is worth buying and lasts more than 6 minutes

lol that was a joke and embarassing for qvc im sure. in the past they used to say the tsv had to have a certain amount of stock. not anymore. is this the recession so qvc can have otos and the companies dont sell to many bargains?

Still waiting for yankee and qvc to send out a replacement for the last tsv, they have the replacement, and I have letter confirming, but still waiting for a shade, as one of mine was broken.

just returned from Florida and brought loads back,went to two malls and stocked up,also got a large one of island guava,its absolutely gorgeous,just like fresh fruit,very sweet smell to it...anyway at the end of the hol we found a yankee outlet shop where everything was even cheaper than the malls!! and I was in heaven...came out $120 lighter but stocked up on loads,got a lovely tart warmer for $10 and its huge....its an ice cream shop with a boy on the front,also reed sets for $10,large candles were $15 for 2 and sets with 3 small candles in were $12 wow!! I have never been so happy in a shop...how sad am I,on the plus side I have got loads put away for presents that will come in handy.... got 2 tealight holders for a bargain $5 each and 2 lots of scented tealights to go with them,lots of car jars and a Christmas tart burner with 3 tarts for $10....needless to say we had to buy 2 more bags to carry them home with.............theres no way I can get the tsv I will have to pay off my credit card first!!also a set of 2 medium jars were $10 with a eucalyptus one in and a cherry lemonade
if any of you ever go to Florida make sure you check out the malls and the outlet is on the gulf coast at the prime outlets at Ellenton,near St Petersburg...I am not joking they must have had a 1000 candles in that shop!

For those who are tart fans. I highly recommend our own Lady Darls.

She has a mahoooosive selection of flavours (sorry..scents!) I buy em regularly from her, & not yet found one I dont like. Her prices are also credit crunch prices compared ti the yankee stuff. 50p (plus p&p) per tart, unless prices have changed recently.

Gets a huge thumbs up from me, & certainly worth a try if you havent already :up2:

yankee candle tsv 06/07/09

hi guys,
don't suppose any of you out there happen to have the item number / price for this mondays yankee candle tsv? :flower:

yankee candle tsv

many thanks for this, have been itching to find out what was going to be in it for a while, i keep missing these tsvs.

i bet it will cost about £40, what do you all think?:flower:

yankee candle tsv

the tsv set comes in a choice of fresh or fruity and is priced at £35 :flower:

you can order it now using qvc mobile or qvc interactive

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back