Yankee Candle TSV 18 June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just ordered from yankkescents4u (first time ever) so I can get a midnight oasis tumbler. I also found some other yumminess on there - fresh mint tumbler (used to be my fave but they've stopped doing it) and tarts in lemon lime, grass (ha not marajuana) and something else (forgotten now). Oops - looks like I can't afford the TSV anyway now.

I've just ordered from yankkescents4u (first time ever) so I can get a midnight oasis tumbler. I also found some other yumminess on there - fresh mint tumbler (used to be my fave but they've stopped doing it) and tarts in lemon lime, grass (ha not marajuana) and something else (forgotten now). Oops - looks like I can't afford the TSV anyway now.

This is who I ordered all my swirls from too. They are v good, free del too over £30 with lots of different things.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Summer Swirls Mixed Scent Medium Jars
Item Number: 760075
QVC Price £34.50
Today's Special Value Price £28.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Summer Swirls set of three medium jars from Yankee Candle. Features a trio of candles from the new Swirl range, which are made using the latest 'mixology' technology where two different fragrances and colours are blended into a single jar, offering a beautiful and unique scent.

* New to QVC
* Total burn time up to 150 hours (50 hours per jar)
* Candles weigh: 340g (12oz)
* Ideal for sampling new fragrances
* Great to split into separate gifts i.e. for birthdays or dinner presents
* A scent suitable for each room in your home

Contains:

* 1 x Moonlit Sands: a combination of Beach Walk and Midnight Oasis –offers a floral and sweet fragrance
* 1 x Spa Getaway: a combination of Fluffy Towels and Drift Away – offers a fresh and crisp fragrance
* 1 x Tropical Cooler: a combination of Bahama Breeze and Tropical Fruit – offers a gorgeous, fruity and sweet fragrance

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.760075

will be on triple easy pay at 12am

do we have any idea what fragrances will be following in the auto delivery sets please? :clapping:

as i said in the above the tsv details "i dont think we will quite know fully but i would guess it would be 3 of the other fragrances every 3 months or so "

as they are not sayin anythin about an auto-delivery so we wont find out till midnight as far as i know

as normally if there is a tsv on auto-delivery it usually says in the details

If the £28.44 is the price, plus three easy pays, this is a good price as I have been paying £17.49 each for mine from YankeeScents, I am thrilled with my ones mind you and they are far nicer fragrances as they are fruity and foody smells, but £28.44 is a good price. I am tempted to order anyway just to qualify for the autodelivery as these could be good too. Would love to know what they will be, can't wait till Midnight now. I will probably give two out of the three away as gifts but hey ho I can keep the Tropical Cooler one all for me.

But unfortunately is still paired with Charlie "True to life" Brook...

Also saying that "nobody else is getting to try these new swirls" is wrong as I have bought swirl candles from Yankee Scents 4 U only the other week and they are all currently looking at me in my lounge. All these three are available through them plus others!! the only difference is the price and the EP option which makes the QVC set more appealing, but by no means are they exclusive to them.

Latest posts

Back