Yankee Candle TSV 18 June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would love a massive selection of wax tarts. I have recently bought two of the electric tart burners and I L-O-V-E them! Have lots of the candles, but the wax in these electic tart burners give SO much more scent :) :sun:

Anso, where did you get your electric tart burner from? I'm looking to get a second one, but they seem hard to track down. They are so much more effective than the candles, and no black smoke!

Anso, where did you get your electric tart burner from? I'm looking to get a second one, but they seem hard to track down. They are so much more effective than the candles, and no black smoke!

QVC. I could only find the Christmas version in other shops. This one is plain, simple and white so fits everywhere really (and I believe the reason I could not find it anywhere else is that it's made for QVC).

I got this one first:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759989.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

...and then within a day of trying it, I had to have another one so I got this one (the burner is the same, it's only the tarts that are different):
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.759719.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

Hope that helps :)

So around £40-£45 RRP, let's see what the TSV price will be - I hope it's closer to £25-30 but think that's wishful thinking on my part.

I agree - these YC hours get on my wick.

Boom boom! (my impression of Basil Brush!) lol. Actually I'm quite excited about this as I bought a swirled candle in the US some years back and it was gorgeous. I think I'll go for these.

Thanks for the info Sazza, these swirls are fabulous! they are just under medium sized jars but the fragrances are wonderful!

do we have an idea of price yet? £30 with £5.95 p&p?

I like the look of these, but I would prefer we had a TSV of lots and lots of tarts :giggle:

Thanks for the info Sazza, these swirls are fabulous! they are just under medium sized jars but the fragrances are wonderful!

do we have an idea of price yet? £30 with £5.95 p&p?

Hi, are these fragrances the same as the original ones? Only asking as the packaging is different and IMHO the Simply Home range does not burn with the same intensity of fragrance as the original ones. I'm put off ordering in case they are more like the Simply Home range.

Latest posts

Back