Yankee Candle TSV 12/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank goodness for that! It's not new or USA special fragrances and I don't particularly like any of the choices (I know that makes me fussy, but hey). If it's around £46 inc P&P and you like any of the fragrances though, it's probably a decent value buy.

Thank goodness for that! It's not new or USA special fragrances and I don't particularly like any of the choices (I know that makes me fussy, but hey). If it's around £46 inc P&P and you like any of the fragrances though, it's probably a decent value buy.

AndiK, exactly my thinking - such a darn relief, although there are bound to be other tempting treats on offer on the day...gulp

I like several of the fragrances, but not enough to go for it, thank goodness! I shall save my pennies for the 2017 newbies.

I like several of the fragrances, but not enough to go for it, thank goodness! I shall save my pennies for the 2017 newbies.

I will admit I like, but don't love, a couple but I have at least one jar of each which I've had ages. This TSV will suit many but I know I can resist.

does anyone want everything all in one fragance very boring

Yes, it would have been better if they'd done the same configuration of products, but with a variety of fragrances in each collection. We could have then chosen from fresh, fruity, floral, and food and spice. The last two Yankee TSV's have been deadly, what's going on?

I will admit I like, but don't love, a couple but I have at least one jar of each which I've had ages. This TSV will suit many but I know I can resist.

Me too, and I think many will feel the same, especially at this expensive time of year. Unless they've got low stocks, I think they could struggle to shift these again, as there's nothing exciting enough there to compel people to put their hands in their pockets.

They have done all one fragrance TSVs before though. One was my first purchase and started my addiction! Not with two large jars that I can recall, nor so many choices.

If I were going for this I would,pick Turquoise Sky.

Phew, I don't really use the candles anymore so my money is safe, even though Clean Cotton is tempting as it is my 'go to' fragrance in the new year to cut through the bleak months of January and February!

I don't know if my nose is a bit 'off' but Cassis smells of sweaty socks to me, and Turquoise Sky of toilet cleaner. Funny how we all smell things differently.

They have done all one fragrance TSVs before though. One was my first purchase and started my addiction! Not with two large jars that I can recall, nor so many choices.

If I were going for this I would,pick Turquoise Sky.

i remember the tsv's like this. it was two florals i think one was stargazer lilly

Phew, I don't really use the candles anymore so my money is safe, even though Clean Cotton is tempting as it is my 'go to' fragrance in the new year to cut through the bleak months of January and February!

I don't know if my nose is a bit 'off' but Cassis smells of sweaty socks to me, and Turquoise Sky of toilet cleaner. Funny how we all smell things differently.

cassis is one of my least liked scents its horrible. also loathe thier fig yankee do a horible fig. prices do a lovely fig smells like the jo malone fig.dry and fruity its very good

i remember the tsv's like this. it was two florals i think one was stargazer lilly

That was the one. The other choice was a mixed blossoms or something, pale pink. I went for that one as I thought the lily might be a bit strong. It was my downfall!!

:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back